Website Academics Ltd
This listing is about Academics Ltd in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you looking for flexible/ad hoc work or would like to gain more experience working within SEN schools?
You’ll be kept busy, working with either primary or secondary aged pupils. You’ll take initiative, be resilient, and drive pupils to achieve and progress. You’ll work on learning activities, promote confidence, and encourage pupils to act independently to succeed. Planning your lessons is an essential part to this role.
- Experience working with children, ideally within a school setting.
- Experienced working with special needs (desirable)
- Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent communication skills.
- Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions .
- Academics are an established and respected education recruiter
- Generous rates of pay
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- Honest and friendly service
- Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
Our staff say…
- ‘I had never registered with an agency before and Academics have been wonderful!’
- ‘A warm, friendly, but professional service’
- ‘I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like ‘more than just a number’
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over, or give me a call!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we’re happy to discuss our opportunities with you!
Company: Academics Ltd
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org