Website Academics Ltd
This listing is about Academics Ltd in Cheshire East, England, United Kingdom
About the job
PE Teacher – Chester
Supply teacher of PE required.
Academics are working with a number of schools across Chester and the surrounding areas that require a PE Teacher for both short and long term roles with start dates from January 2022.
Our client schools are seeking qualified PE teachers with experience teaching PE at GCSE and/or A level.
We will find you the most suitable roles based on your needs and requirements.
To work with Academics as an PE Teacher you will need to have:
- QTS or equivalent
- Recent experience teaching PE to GCSE or A-level
- Excellent classroom management skills
- To be proactive and reliable
- An enhanced DBS registered on the update service or willing to get one
Newly qualified teachers are also encouraged to apply
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging role as an PE Teacher in the Warrington area then get in touch ASAP.
In Return, Academics Will Offer You
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing support and guidance from one of our specialist education consultants
- A flexible approach to work that fits in with your lifestyle
- Access to part time and full time opportunities, permanent and temporary placements
Apply with your most recent CV or call for an informal chat.
All suitable applicants will be subject to a registration interview, 2 years worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to get an Enhanced DBS registered to the update service.
All successful applicants will be contacted on or after 4th January 2022
Company: Academics Ltd
Job Location: Cheshire East, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org