Website Academics Ltd
This listing is about Academics Ltd in Cheshire East, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you a qualified Science Teacher looking for a long term role starting in January?
Are you able to plan and deliver engaging lessons up to GCSE?
Academics are looking to recruit an outstanding Science teacher to teach up to GCSE on a full-time basis in a long term role at a secondary school in Runcorn.
You will need to have experience of teaching Science within a secondary school setting. This is a great opportunity to become a part of a great school community whilst really making a difference during these uncertain times.
To work as a Science Teacher for Academics, you will need:
- Recent experience of teaching Science up to GCSE
- Be available to start in a full-time role inJanuary 2022
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or be willing to get one
In Return Academics Can Offer You
- Excellent daily rates of pay (£120 – £165)
- An opportunity to work within a great department
- access to other opportunities
Are you interested in hearing more?
APPLY TODAY or call Academics office in Warrington to find out more.
All suitable applicants will be subject to a registration interview, 2 years worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to get an Enhanced DBS registered to the update service.
Company: Academics Ltd
Job Location: Cheshire East, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com