This job listing is about Fyllo in Vientiane, Laos 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
At Fyllo we are on a mission to accelerate the economies of tomorrow. What does that mean? Our technology platform enables high-growth companies to reach and understand consumers, activate marketing and loyalty programs across multiple channels, and navigate today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape.
We have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data along with a market-leading regulatory database that is used by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands in highly-regulated industries like cannabis, crypto, short term rentals and more.
Having been founded in 2019, we have closed our Series C and raised 100 million to date. 2022 has proved to be another big year with our acquisition of Semasio based in the EU, so that together we will continue to grow our footprint globally. Semasio is a Unified Targeting provider that enables digital advertising professionals to reach their target audience by seamlessly combining audience, contextual and brand fit solutions into one targeting strategy. If you are someone who has a bias to act and believes in having more fun together, then read on!
As an Account Executive on our Revenue team, you will be responsible for closing new programmatic advertising revenue from brands, and agencies. A key part of this role is the ability to build meaningful client relationships and to be a strategic partner to our customers. You will report directly to our VP Media Sales and work closely with our operations team to grow and retain existing accounts.
Your role will include developing and presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients to help penetrate key markets across high-growth progressive verticals. To be successful in this role you must have a clear understanding of the client’s long-term business objectives to further grow the client’s success and media spend with Fyllo. You must love providing tailored solutions to client needs.
Day to Day
- Identify, pitch, and close managed campaigns with agencies and brands
- Prepare pitch materials and responses to RFPs
- Collaborate with the operations team to develop new campaign strategies for clients
- Build, follow up, and close the pipeline of business to achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Ensure real-time use of SFDC to manage all sales activities and pipelines (active performance management)
- Work in a fast-paced, team environment with a sense of urgency
- Working with and developing client relationships jointly with your assigned Sales Manager/Director
- Be customer obsessed as a strategic partner, closely monitoring and evaluating campaigns results for upselling and renewal opportunities
- 3+ years of sales experience in the digital advertising space
- 1+ years of sales experience selling programmatic media or managed services
- Experience prospecting, pitching, and closing deals with large traditional brands and agencies
- Strong data background and experience in activating real audience data across brand and agency campaigns
- Experience selling data sets for use in advertising targeting
- Well-established, strong personal connections and relationships with brands and agencies
- Strong relationships with ad/marketing agencies
- Experience building impactful client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Experience growing and managing pipelines with SFDC for efficiency and transparency using a strong follow-up process
- Managed successful client deployments and ensured ongoing client satisfaction leading to renewals, revenue growth, and the discovery of new addressable revenue opportunities
- Well-versed in media vocabulary and key performance metrics
- Highly knowledgeable and self-motivated to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly mobile allowance
- Home office allowance
- Hybrid or remote work schedule
- Medical coverage
- Parental leave
- Learning & development programs
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 30 minute introductory call with you. Following this, there will be a 60 minute interview with your Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each call being 30 min.
Some of our positions do require at home assessments, or additional live Codepairs. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 2 weeks – we like to move fast across our business 🙂 We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the FylloFam. Thank you!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vientiane, Laos
Application Deadline: N/A