This job listing is about Michelin in Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Develop his/her business portfolio (geographical or segmentation, etc) through the sales of offers (product/service/solution) to Customer (Direct, Indirect, Professional End User, Dealer). The position manages Beyond road products (industrial, agricultural tires, etc.).
- Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
- Oversees monitoring of relationships including lessons learned and appropriate feedback (close the loop).
- Develops/generates new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling and making appointments.
- Educates and develops rapport with internal and external customers, promoting partnerships, seeking feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests.
- Expands customer buying centers and use cases, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring that all customer needs and expectations are met.
- Develops communication and training programs to inform sales and marketing teams of new product launches and changes in organizational strategy.
- Develops processes and procedures to optimize account management efforts and ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Develops sales action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales.
- Manages own territory by allocating time and resources.
- Develops and maintains mid-term territory plans.
- Gathers and disseminates competitor market intelligence.
- Maintains and updates customer target list.
- Participates in strategic lead generation and development of target markets.
- Identifies new, profitable business potential in specific markets.
- Monitors partnership arrangements to ensure that the objectives of the partnership remain on target.
- Influences various partnerships to meet multiple goals.
- Analyzes complex information, identifies patterns and implications; understands that the root cause of an issue may initially appear to be unrelated to the issue.
Product, Service & Industry Knowledge
- Pitches own organization against competition in generic terms.
- Identifies related industries that may have an impact on own industry.
- Matches product knowledge to the implicit needs of the customer.
- Troubleshoots product related problems.
- Reaches mutually acceptable solutions in straightforward, formal negotiations with internal or external stakeholders (e.g., negotiates with external contractors on straightforward service delivery; negotiates with other departments on cost sharing).
- Selects an approach to negotiation based on an understanding of each party’s interests and priorities.
Customer Value Management
- Develops and executes channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
- Works with sales strategy and planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against organization’s objectives.
- Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.
- To be based in Hungary;
- Native in Hungarian, intermediate in English;
- Previous experience in sales B2B & B2C is a must;
- Willing to travel throughout Hungary;
- Valid driving license.
What We Offer
- The possibility to develop within a multinational environment;
- Performance bonuses;
- Company car;
- Cafeteria package.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE
Where do success and ideas come from? We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A