Website NFT Consult
This job listing is about NFT Consult in Kigali, Kigali City, Rwanda 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Account Relationship Manager
Account Relationship Manager Team Leader
Delivery Client Partner
The primary role of the Account Relationship Manager is to ensure delivery of the client Managed Services solution by building existing accounts and growing sales revenue. He/She is responsible for understanding the clients’ business, recommending solutions that are fulfilling to the clients’ needs and managing delivery within the agreed timelines.The Account Relationship Manager will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business for a portfolio of Managed Services, Payroll Management and Expatriate Services clients which will involve on and off site client meetings.
Essential Job Functions
- Efficient management of clients ensuring adherence to all contract SLAs.
- Attend and contribute to weekly departmental meetings to assess all new and existing opportunities and key performance measures:
- Face-to-face meetings attended
- Progress Report on new and existing business
- Deals closed and client ageing status
- Updates to CATS and HRMS
- Employee Attrition and Retention
- Initiate accurate and timely billing and payroll for all accounts adhering to specific contract timelines.
- Manage and develop staff capacity and ensure that the accounts managed are adequately staffed in terms of skills and numbers.
- Optimization of resources through the outsourcing business model offered to our clients while ensuring that the managed staff are efficiently utilized, managed and remunerated.
- Manage, build and maintain external and internal business relationships and support the MS solutions process for a client from inception to completion.
- Ensures client compliance with statutory provisions of applicable local and international labour laws and employee statutory deductions.
- Carry out market research on outsourcing trends to ensure competitiveness in the evolving labour market research may include what competitors the clients are using, what trends are going on in the clients industry and/or business, changes in the company structure or any issues that could boost your strategic account management success.
- Proactively sourcing and building a competitive candidate database to support clients staffing requirements.
- Develop and implement the country strategic plan for new and existing business to meet and exceed annual sales revenue targets.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
- Have strong Relationship Management skills within the corporate environment preferably in HR.
- Proven track record of success in business development especially within existing clients.
- Requires a proactive individual with great communication skills and ability to engage internal and external customers.
- Customer service oriented, team oriented and goal focused.
education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent required plus a minimum of 2 years professional work experience in Recruitment and Account Relationship Management.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills.
Committed to Excellence and Making a Distinctive Contribution Since 2005, NFT Consult has been helping companies of all sizes in East Africa respond to their Human Resource needs in order to stay competitive.
Our years of experience have taught us to always make your business success our priority.
Our core business is in Executive Search, Staff Recruitment, Manpower Outsourcing, HR Process Outsourcing, Training and Talent Development.
Our team of experts is ready to help you develop strategies for not only surviving, but thriving in
the future. Contact us today for all your Human Resource related needs.
Company: NFT Consult
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kigali, Kigali City, Rwanda
Application Deadline: N/A