This listing is about Adecco in Heywood, England, United Kingdom
About the job
A vacancy has arisen for a talented, ambitious and highly motivated person to join our clients busy commercial sales team working in a fast-paced environment in the Food Sales office at Heywood which is part of a global company buying & selling products worldwide.
The Role Will Include
The successful candidate will be trained in all aspects of Sales along with the day to day running of the busy office.
Taking and processing customer’s orders, answering the telephones, general office duties, emails, arranging samples to customers etc. With career progression for the right candidate.
Minimum Requirements (knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths & English
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Good Communication both verbal & written
- Outgoing personality, ambition to achieve, ability to work as part of a team of on your own
- A driving license is preferable
- Sales experience would be a benefit but not essentia
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Job Location: Heywood, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com