Human Resources Manager in Adecco Zagreb, Croatia
This job listing is about Adecco in Zagreb, Croatia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our Client is Aircash, the first Croatian fintech platform with more than 500.000 users and 20 million euros monthly transactions, doing business in key EU markets with high growth and continued expansion. Recently, they became the principal issuer of the world’s leading card scheme. In addition to its existing mobile wallet service, Aircash started issuing cards with the same name in a fast, easy and, above all, innovative way.
Now, they are one of the fast-growing team in CEE region, and we are looking for someone who is ready to take this amazing role as the first Aircash HR Manager.
HR Manager m/f
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Employee career planning and development
- Partner with senior leadership team to implement strategies for employee engagement
- Assist the senior leadership team to build an empowering workplace through effective performance management, feedback, coaching and support
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes for employees
- Ensure retaining and up-level talents throughout the whole organization
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation
- Act as the main contact for People & HR related matters
- Support and manage other team members to deliver HR services
- Assisting with end-to-end recruitment cycle as required
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work at the top of FinTech industry and in an international environment
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Christmas, Easter bonus and annual gift
- 100% paid Multisport card
- Daily lunch
- Challenging and supportive working environment
- An experienced people leader with 3+ years of experience in a hyper growth environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of labor law and recommended HR practices
- Preferable experience working in a tech industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you want to work in a fast-growing fintech company, and you are open for a new challenges, this position would be ideal for you.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A