Website Adept Care Homes Ltd
This listing is about Adept Care Homes Ltd in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Adept Care homes provide residential care and residential dementia care in our family-run, Midlands-based care homes. We help our residents to lead enriched, happy, and fulfilled lives, supported by a friendly, caring team.
Moat House is a beautiful newly built quality residential home in Burbage conservation area, Hinckley
We are recruiting an Activities Coordinator
What we can offer;
- £600 Golden Hello for all new starters (pro rata)
- Salary up to 9.85 Hour
- 16.5 hours per week – includes alternative weekend
- 3 days per week
- 5.6 weeks holidays
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Flexible throught a 7 day week working alternate weekends
Plus, Our Bespoke Benefits Package
- Pay Day Advance (Interest free loans up to £1,000 repayable up to 12 months)
- Discounts on your:
- Regular grocery shop
- Highstreet, local and on-line shopping
- Takeaways and dining out
- Gift cards
- Sky TV packages and broadband
- New bikes (up to 30% off)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Private GP
- Dental Cover
- Emplyee Assistance Program
What we are looking for;
- Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar environment – ideally within an activities-based role
- Own car and driving license
At Adept Care Homes, our dedicated and enthusiastic team welcome people who are motivated by making a difference to our resident’s lives. Our family-run business values aptitude as much as qualifications when recruiting.
Our team receive on-going training and development from our dedicated Training Manager and Lifestyle & Dementia Manager who offer everything from online training to classroom-based sessions and 1:1 mentoring. We offer competitive rates of pay as well as recognition from our Employee of the Month and awards schemes. We also provide interest-free loans to team members and invest into the Care Workers Charity which provides financial assistance for care workers in need.
If you feel you are the right person for our Activities Coordinator position, apply now!
Adept Care Homes, a superb place to live, a superb place to work.
Contact: Luke Arnold – HR Assistant
Company: Adept Care Homes Ltd
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org