Website TheSoul Publishing
This job listing is about TheSoul Publishing in Budapest, Hungary 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest international digital media publishers in the world. With many years of history, offices in 5 countries, and the team of 2500+ creative minds globally the successful growth of our company continues to speed up every day. We have production studios in Cyprus and Latvia where we create positive and informative content for over 1 billion of our subscribers. Among our most successful projects are 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side, 123 Go!, La La Life and many more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and responsible Administrative Coordinator to join our team in Budapest Studio!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Controlling the order at workplaces and filming locations of group of projects;
- Dealing with the purchase, ordering video equipment/ furniture for the project common use;
- Identifying the need for new filming locations and equipment in collaboration with production team;
- Providing and issuing equipment to all members of the project;
- Conducting inventory together with the head of the video studio;
- Conducting technical onboarding for new employees of the video studio;
- Controlling teams plan implementation, providing the data to the Lead administrative coordinator/Lead producer;
- Supervising vacations and sick leaves;
- Acting like the video production project needs representative and administrative issues controller;
- Together with operations team helping to optimize and systematize processes.
- Providing the best possible support to all the departments that deal with the projects.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in administration or a similar position
- Higher education
- Experience in the field of media is a great advantage
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Self-confidence and the ability to find a common language with everyone
- Ability to solve non-typical issues (thinking outside the box)
- Ability to control many processes
- Leadership skills and empathy in order to communicate with teams and lead them
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Google sheets
- Striving for order and structure
What we are ready to offer:
- Full-time official employment: 9:00-18:00, Mon-Fri
- Competitive salary & additional performance-based bonuses
- Work in a modern video studio with the latest professional equipment
- 800+ internal educational courses and materials, individual programs on demand, internal expertise hubs and transparent knowledge sharing
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no bureaucracy, an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication)
- Creative vibes and an international team: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 70+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be carefully reviewed by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our Recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates, all the data you provide to us is maintained, protected and confidential.
Company: TheSoul Publishing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A