Email Digital Marketing Specialist in Admirals Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus
This job listing is about Admirals in Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Admirals is expanding and looking for a new hero to join our global team in any of our offices in Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Jordan, South Africa, Poland, Malesia, Germany.
Email Marketing Specialist – we know you are out there!
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Email Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Automation team.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to manage and execute email marketing strategies and campaigns. To perform send out of the regular weekly email series.
You should also be able to make sure that the business objectives are met by using latest marketing technology and collaborating closely with the different Marketing team divisions.
Who we are?
Admirals is one of the world’s leading FinTech companies. When we started our business 20 years ago, we were among the first online trading providers, while today we have evolved into a financial hub, making personal finance transparent and accessible to everyone and everywhere. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings, and we are known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals consists of a team of over 400 professionals located in 18 offices worldwide, making us a truly global organization.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development – as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach towards employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers.
- Global support to the team – our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges.
- Our values – we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table.
Your daily activities as Email Digital Marketing Specialist will be:
- Create a lead generation strategy and increase email subscriptions.
- Design, assemble and create different email marketing campaigns
- Develop and update templates for our email utilizing graphics, personalization and propelled features.
- Assure precise and prompt communication with customers via email to limit the number of unsubscribes.
- Test achievement of each campaign and measure email marketing KPIs.
- Evaluate campaign performance and suggest techniques for improvements.
- Categorize and segment email lists of people on the basis of past email engagement and website interactions.
- Be able to conduct A/B tests of different elements in the email
- Compose newsletters and other regular emails on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with the Marketing teams as well as managers.
- Write a report on revenue generated from email marketing endeavors.
- Stay updated on various email marketing best practices and strategies.
- Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors.
You are best for this role if you have:
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.Proven 2+ years of work experience with as
- Email Marketing Specialist or Email Marketing Manager
- Ability to utilize marketing automation technology.
- Working knowledge of advanced email and digital marketing trends.
- Experience with email automation tools will be considered advantage (e.g. Active Campaign, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Hubspot, etc).
- Exceptional working knowledge on marketing communications includes advertising, promotions, sales, branding and online promotion.
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail.
We are glad to offer:
- Company benefits – competitive salary, internal bonuses related to the company business results, other location-specific benefits
- Personal and professional development – paid external training, professional literature, and e-courses
- Global team – working with a motivated and talented international team
- Meaningful and impactful work – Admirals is a regulated global financial company and among the 20 biggest brokers in the world
We’ll be happy to see you in our team!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus
Application Deadline: N/A