This listing is about AECOM in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
AECOM, a top 5 global architectural practice, are offering a great opportunity to join our rapidly growing architecture team in our multi-disciplinary offices in Manchester and Birchwood Business Park, between Warrington and Manchester. We are offering a highly competitive salary plus benefits.
We are looking for individuals with strong project experience of Revit along with a history of producing design and technical drawings.
You will join a busy design team in AECOM. Our exciting and varied workload currently includes nuclear, power and energy projects, defence, water, ports, laboratories, residential, transport, industrial, health and blue light services projects. The workload is in the UK and abroad, for major worldwide clients, ranging from massive scale projects down to repeat smaller projects with major frameworks.
The technician will be working on a wide range of projects including; nuclear, defense, industrial, commercial, residential, new build and refurbishment.
- Liaison with external and internal client teams
- Preparation and coordination of architectural drawings
- Preparing technical supporting data for specifications and reports etc.
- Ensure compliance to the appropriate company CAD standards and protocol
- Apply policies relating to company standards & procedures, health & safety, quality, and training
- Mentoring less experienced members of the CAD team.
Due to Security Clearance requirements these we can only accept UK nationals for this role.
- Significant experience in the preparation of architectural models essential
- Specification writing experience and familiarity with Building regulations
- AutoCAD and Revit experience essential (project Revit experience)
- A relevant degree or HND/HNC qualification
- Ideally will be a Chartered Technician or will be working towards an appropriate Chartered status with membership of a professional institution.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Architecture and Design
Business Line B&P – Buildings & Places
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 253836BR
Additional Locations UK – Glasgow – 120 Bothwell Street, UK – Warrington – Birchwood Park
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com