Website Age UK
This listing is about Age UK in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Salary £55,000 – £60,000 p.a.
Age UK’s have a new and exciting opportunity for an Information Security Cyber Security Specialist in their Digital & Technology team.
This role is required to support Age UK’s program of work to ‘protect what matters,’ advise, assist and assure IT Operations and key 3rd party infrastructure suppliers with design and implementation of IT security hygiene, assurance, reporting and measurement and to see appropriate resilience against current cyber threats. The post holder will contribute to the continuous improvement of Age UK’s InfoSec and IT security posture to see increased resilience against current cyber threats.
This role demands someone with solid knowledge and experience of hybrid cloud infrastructure, implementing secure architecture principles, security operations, working knowledge of cyber essentials and demonstrable security analytical ability.
It will entail close working with teams across Retail, Services and Partnership Affairs, Age Co, Digital & Technology (D&T) embracing IT Ops, Shared Services, InfoSec and 3rd party managed service providers.
You should have:
* CISSP or equivalent
* Management experience and excellent knowledge of IT networks & systems
* A background delivering cyber security transformation initiatives in mid to large environments/networks and familiarity with IT Ops including SOC, VM and AppSec
* Strong understanding/ familiarization of and with ‘Cyber Essentials’ and the role this plays in keeping organizations and their data secure, together with the linkage to wider organizational policy, business and risk
* Experience of effective working with/managing 3rd party service providers
* Knowledge of information security standards and legislation
* The ability to work without supervision
* Strong emotional capital, the ability to communicate clearly both verbally, in writing and to build strong relationships.
* Sound judgement in difficult scenarios with the ability to think laterally and creatively to resolve problems
* Expertise in ‘privacy and security by design’ to help meet data protection regulations and a good knowledge of ISO 27001
* Demonstrable track record delivering change within cyber security transformation initiatives e.g., Cyber Essentials and related, substantive cyber security programs
* Strong working knowledge of Networks, Secure Architecture & Cloud Security principles
* Working knowledge of Azure and AWS cloud services
* Working knowledge of native cloud security tools
* Enthusiasm and tenacity and a passion for information security
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme – buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards – recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
Company: Age UK
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com