Recruiter in AGM Renovations Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Website AGM Renovations
This job listing is about AGM Renovations in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We’re looking for a highly driven, detail-oriented Recruiter to join our team of professionals. It will support Human Resources and work closely with HR and management staff across each department of our business. This is a REMOTE position with a salary range of $50-55K annual, plus bonus.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment and selection process including identifying selection criteria; developing questions and tests; screening applications; interviewing candidates in conjunction with hiring manager; verifying references, etc.
- Making job offers and preparing and sending out the offer package.
- Develop, recommend and implement human resources programs and services in the area of recruitment and retention.
- Provide guidance and advice to management and staff on recruitment and selection issues.
- Support the management team in planning efforts related to staffing levels and requirements.
Other HR Support Activities:
- Participate and support Human Resources projects.
- Advise and make recommendations to managers on best practices, and all other relevant legislations pertaining to Recruitment and Selection.
- Participate and collaborate in Recruitment initiatives.
- Develop, and update job descriptions on a periodic basis.
- Minimum 2 years experience in recruiting and/or Business Development
- Advanced Excel usage
- Bachelors degree or College Diploma
- Exceptional networking, relationship building and organizational skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Company: AGM Renovations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A