Partner Acquisition Executive in Airtel Zambia PLC Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
Website Airtel Zambia PLC
This job listing is about Airtel Zambia PLC in Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Airtel Networks Zambia Plc seeks seeks to recruit a Partner Acquisition Executive to deliver set targets from the corporate bucket through partner acquisition, relationship management and implementation of pre and post launch BTL/ATL activities; to carry out all the activities required to enable achievement of the desired revenue from Bill payment, Bulk payment, Business to Business & Advanced Services transactions within respective allocated portfolio.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Achievement of the desired revenue from Bill payment transactions.
- Achievement of the desired revenue from Bulk payment transactions.
- Achievement of the desired revenue from Business-to-Business transactions.
- Achievement of the desired revenue from Advanced Services transactions.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/any related field of study.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Minimum two (02) years in sales on a company role of a Financial /Distribution /Telecom company.
- At least one (1) year of experience in Sales / Marketing.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of marketing, good communication and people skills, understanding of local markets.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POST
- Strong Drive for results.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, sales and negotiation Skills.
- Ability to Manage Relationships.
- Personal initiative and ability to work independently, to focus on priorities, to monitor and evaluate progress and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Personal effectiveness in working in a team.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural/ cross-country environment.
- Creativity (out-of-the box thinking) and Commercial Acumen.
- Customer service orientation.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company: Airtel Zambia PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
Application Deadline: N/A