Marketing Manager in ALPADIS Group Copenhagen Metropolitan Area
Website ALPADIS Group
This job listing is about ALPADIS Group in Copenhagen Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Alpadis Group is an independent Swiss-based group that delivers multi-jurisdictional corporate and bespoke private client services.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing marketing collaterals
- Responsible for the company’s website content
- Lead generation campaigns – develop and execute campaign activities for specific services to a group of targeted audience
- Events / webinar management – conceptualizing in-house events, joint events and sponsorships for raising brand awareness, database acquisition and leads generation
- Partners management – identify, manage relationship and develop initiatives with business associates to drive active referrals and create win-win collaboration
- Content management – developing original content such as whitepaper, briefing paper, infographics, articles, shareables, direct emails etc
- Social media – primarily using LinkedIn; raising brand profile, advertising and promotion of content to different customer segments
- Agency management – working with external suppliers on creative, content and event deliverables; plan briefing, review and finalization of projects
- Aligning marketing initiatives with business development priorities
- Working with senior executives in our offices in Switzerland, Middle East and Asia Pacific for different campaigns and activities including Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, and Japan.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or similar.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Content Management or Marketing within the Professional Services industry, ideally in an international Corporate Services Firm or a Trust Company.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Experience within Content Management, CRM, Digital Transformation, Social Media Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (Mailchimp), Content Management Tools (Magenta, WordPress) and Google Analytics.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
What’s on Offer?
- Join a fast-growing international corporate services and trust company
- Embrace a dynamic work culture
- Work alongside senior executives in our offices in Switzerland, Middle East and Asia Pacific
Company: ALPADIS Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Copenhagen Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A