Marketing Manager in ALPADIS Group Turkmenistan
Website ALPADIS Group
This job listing is about ALPADIS Group in Turkmenistan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Alpadis Group is an independent Swiss-based group that delivers multi-jurisdictional corporate and bespoke private client services.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing marketing collaterals
- Responsible for the company’s website content
- Lead generation campaigns – develop and execute campaign activities for specific services to a group of targeted audience
- Events / webinar management – conceptualizing in-house events, joint events and sponsorships for raising brand awareness, database acquisition and leads generation
- Partners management – identify, manage relationship and develop initiatives with business associates to drive active referrals and create win-win collaboration
- Content management – developing original content such as whitepaper, briefing paper, infographics, articles, shareables, direct emails etc
- Social media – primarily using LinkedIn; raising brand profile, advertising and promotion of content to different customer segments
- Agency management – working with external suppliers on creative, content and event deliverables; plan briefing, review and finalization of projects
- Aligning marketing initiatives with business development priorities
- Working with senior executives in our offices in Switzerland, Middle East and Asia Pacific for different campaigns and activities including Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, and Japan.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or similar.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Content Management or Marketing within the Professional Services industry, ideally in an international Corporate Services Firm or a Trust Company.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Experience within Content Management, CRM, Digital Transformation, Social Media Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (Mailchimp), Content Management Tools (Magenta, WordPress) and Google Analytics.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
What’s on Offer?
- Join a fast-growing international corporate services and trust company
- Embrace a dynamic work culture
- Work alongside senior executives in our offices in Switzerland, Middle East and Asia Pacific
Company: ALPADIS Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Turkmenistan
Application Deadline: N/A