This listing is about Amazon in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
One of the main responsibilities in this role is to standardize and improve processes; while analyzing and eliminating root cause of defects within the current systems.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Manage and develop a team of 4-8 employees to carry out daily tasks to ensure exceptional transportation services.
- Strategic planning and forecasting, appraise performance, resolve problems, and address staffing needs.
- Responsible for the overall quality, performance and customer service; which provides continual, tactical communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers).
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs; while measuring and identifying activities performed.
- Share best practices with our Global Transportation Operations teams
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree
- MS Office experience required, with intermediate level in: Excel, SQL or Access
- Experience querying data and developing performance metrics
- Experience managing or supervising teams
- Excellent communication skills (English, written and verbally)
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- MBA or Master’s Degree in: Engineering, Operations, Logistics or related fields
- Experience in manufacturing, transportation, customer service and/or distribution environments
- Expertise in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Company – Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Job ID: A1897311
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com