Business Operation Manager in Amazon Web Services AWS 台北
Website Amazon Web Services AWS
This job listing is about Amazon Web Services AWS in 台北 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As a Business Operations Manager, you will assist business teams in deep diving and analyzing business trends, closely work with business teams and senior sales leaders, assist in making strategic decisions to drive business growth, and provide support for sales/business operations. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about discovering and solving complicated problems, helping the team make great decisions based on data, and possess exceptional skills in project management and data reporting.
Key job responsibilities
- Work with various business leaders, stakeholders to initiate, set goals and monitor performance for sales organization and sellers.
- Drive business planning process, and initiate relevant KPI, programs to restlessly optimize performance and efficiency for sales organization.
- Collect and analyzing quantitative data from various data sources and presenting analysis to make strategic decisions.
- Develop, implement and automate processes to collect and manage sales data.
- Design and maintain metrics models and data visibility.
- Define business requirements and priorities for new processes/programs across function teams internally or externally and drive implementation.
- Drive consensus with stakeholders across different teams in TW, Asia, or other locales on overall strategy, roadmap and deliverables.
- Work closely with both sales/business and technical/product management leaders to scope and execute a strategic business development plan aligned with our long-term objectives; ensure we are prioritizing the right initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in operations, finance, consultant, or business analysis within the technology sector.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Information Management, Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Possesses excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
- At least 2 years of experience in performing analysis and providing recommendations based on results to senior management for strategic decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details and present finding to senior management.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Tableau
Company – Amazon Web Services Taiwan Ltd
Job ID: A2296920
Company: Amazon Web Services AWS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: 台北
Application Deadline: N/A