Accounting Clerk Lead – Honduras in Amentum Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras
This job listing is about Amentum in Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Accounting Clerk Lead – Honduras
Participates in and/or conducts accounting operations, budgeting, cost statement preparation, project code management, contract financial management and reporting, contract order proposal preparation and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract execution in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Assists with the preparation of bid estimates; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; compiles and analyzes financial and contract data; and maintains historical information. Clerk, Accounting Lead position functions related to cost and/or scheduled deliverables for a project or assignment. Duties and Responsibilities as assigned but not limited to:
- Responsible for tracking of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and research/analysis of budget data for those WBS elements.
- Develop and maintain status reports including labor productivity, financial analysis, cost performance.
- Provide technical guidance and oversight for local national Project Controls team.
- Distribute cost code structure from Business Operations Office.
- Track and analyze project cost and progress and submit weekly reports/Feedback to OSO.
- Work on Variance Analysis comparing budget vs actuals/forecast, with input from Supervisors for each shop.
- Participate with project forecast meetings.
- Review billing package and provide supporting documents as a backup.
- Work with OSO to update VARs, GL reconciliations including intercompany Reconciliations.
- Conduct weekly job audits to include timekeeping, Petty Cash, and payroll reconciliations to payroll registers.
- Work with local national timekeeping, ODC’s , Procurement items and payroll personnel.
- Review vendor invoices, PR/POs crossed-referenced against budget & coded invoices to correct task, CLIN and WBS.
- Verify and validate labor charges, ODC Charges; ensured they are going to a correct task order, CLIN and WBS.
- Identify and explain budget to actual variances to OSO and management.
- Assist in the preparation of project budgets, BOEs (basis of estimates), and Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) estimates.
- Develop, analyze, and provide support to functional area and Site Managers on change packages for both internal approval and client notification.
- Produce and review cost reports and required CDRL’s, that includes, actuals, open commitments, accruals, and PR/PO aging’s.
- Monitor Subcontractor timekeeping in Unanet and reconcile cost with subcontract AP invoices, maximo and Cost point. The variances must be identified and fixed.
- Provide project cost analysis data for project management operational activities.
- Improve project management by leveraging extensive financial analysis.
- Check invoices, cross-referenced vs. budget & code invoices to correct task order and WBS; ensured labor charges went to proper task order & WBS.
- Develop all internal Finance Policies, process, procedures and make sure everyone following these policies.
- Provide direct guidance to AR aging to make sure Aged PR/PO are cleared on time.
- Once Variance analysis are conducted, identify the corrections, and fix incorrect data in the financial system. ( Cost Correction AJEs)
- Must be able to function in an office setting, answer the phone, use office equipment, etc
- A minimum of three years (3) previous experience at a Military Installation with similar mission/project in scope and nature. Or, A bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly desired
- Previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong experience using financial systems
- Valid driver’s license and US passport
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment as required
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide)
Other Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited university or 3-5 years Project Controls experience is preferred
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time and being capable of running and ‘duck & cover’ during emergencies without putting oneself or others at risk.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras
Application Deadline: N/A