Website American Golf
This listing is about American Golf in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Established in 1978, we have grown to become Europe’s biggest and best golf retailer. From a single store in Ashton in Makerfield, we now have over 90 retail stores across the UK and Ireland and with our recent acquisitions, we continue to grow our leisure offering with the opening of our state-of-the-art golf complexes.The Role:
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition and Engagement Manager, the Talent Manager will act lead recruitment processes across the business. The role will support a large number of hiring managers and play a key part in recruitment planning and budgeting and in developing the recruitment strategy and tools to further attract excellent candidates.
- Implement the recruitment strategy for ILG (International Leisure Group) to source, attract and recruit to the agreed plan.
- Ensure that all recruitment processes and activities are aligned to consistently deliver a first-class candidate experience.
- To develop and maintain all recruitment channels including the American Golf Careers Website, LinkedIn/social media channels and internal recruitment channels. Liaise with Marketing to identify and utilise opportunities with the Company member database.
- To build strong working relationships both internally and externally, working in partnership with Regional and Store Management teams and Retail Support Centre teams.
- To operate in line with set KPIs and budget, working as efficiently and effectively as possible to minimise vacancy fill time and cost.
- Compiling job descriptions, candidate attraction, advertising vacancies, CV selection, coordinating interviews, telephone interviews as required, monitoring and reviewing responses, maintaining accurate and effective recruitment files.
- Review success of attraction campaigns while maintaining recruitment statistics and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct pre-employment checks.
- To assist in the proactive fill of senior management vacancies in RSC/eCommerce and management roles in Retail/Leisure, identifying candidates and head-hunting where appropriate.
- To assist in establishing an effective succession planning tool to identity pipeline talent and identify potential future gaps.
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with external partners and suppliers i.e. Agencies, Job Boards.
- To review current recruitment processes and demonstrate creativity to develop new solutions and improvements.
- To coordinate recruitment open days, assessment centres, jobs fairs etc.
- Assist with recruitment for new site openings or refits ensuring vacancy fills are timely and quality new recruits are sourced.
- Manage projects and support the wider HR team as appropriate and as required for the benefit of the business.
- To effectively manage and develop our recruitment coordinator.
- Proven experience of in-house recruitment ideally within the retail industry
- Experience in successfully utilising linked in, social media and other direct recruitment channels to source exceptional talent.
- Creative and self-motivated
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Flexible approach and able to identify and adapt to different business areas and their needs
- Strong planning and organising skills along with the ability to work on multiple projects and campaigns at any one time and be able to prioritise workload demonstrating effective time management
- Confident communicator
- Experience in management of an ATS.
- Strong IT skills, in particular, MS Word and Excel
- Accurate with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of golf would be ideal but not essential
- Line management experience.
What will you receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Hybrid working
- Employee discount for you, your family and your friends
- Company incentives
- Professional qualification & subscription support
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Other fantastic benefits include; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
Company: American Golf
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A