Website Procter Gamble
This job listing is about Procter Gamble in Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for an Analyst to support our Financial Planning, Accounting and External reporting processes.
Are you ready for the challenge? “Do something that matters”.
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, with analytical skills and problem solvers, and excellent communicators to develop your knowledge and management abilities for a multifaceted company.
Overview of the job
In P&G, our Financial Planning, Accounting and External reporting Analysts are leaders in the processes’ execution, providing objective BUSINESS insights to achieve the right balance for sustainable growth. They are also the STEWARDS of the company, delivering accurate financial reports, prudent financial risk management, compliance to external regulatory requirements (requires an understanding of local accounting, tax legislation and regulations) and performing proofing in local and US GAAP financial Statements including reconciliation vs IFRs/ US GAAP/Tax. They are also business process specialists, championing SIMPLIFICATION while delivering the business objectives.
Here are some of the roles within the area:
- Front Office Accountant: Responsible for delivering accurate financial reports, identifying and resolving financial risks through partnership with the business
- External Reporting Accountant: Responsible for the management of country accounting and local regulation matters, including ensuring tax returns (income, VAT and withholdings) and Local financial documents are accurately prepared and paid, and that tax audits are handled effectively.
- Business Planning & Forecast Analyst: Responsible for providing best in class stewardship and support to business on forecast processing and management reporting to enable timely business decision making
- Business Operations: in charge of the execution and control accounting closing activities and balance sheet reconciliation. This role is focused on leading process standardization optimization, automation in a global flow to the work context with other centers including Newcastle, Manila and China. It includes the close coordination and interactions with the different rows and regions in P&G, provide critical communication to management and problem-solving in different accounting scenarios through an “end-to-end” understanding of all General Ledger, Marketing and General expenses, Miscellaneous sales processes, Billings and journal entries.
- Cost accountant: accountable for the ongoing analysis and execution of cost closing processes, finds opportunities to eliminate losses and partners with product supply to control inventory and deliver cost savings. Leads analysis to influence product sourcing and siting strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree (or in-progress) in Finance, Accounting, or related fields
- English B2+
- High Accounting Qualifications is a must
- Knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP principles
- SAP knowledge
- Previous accounting or tax experience (accounting certifications is a plus)
- Knowledge in VAT/ Withholdings /Income tax legal principles
- Strong business applications skills (MS Office specially Excel)
- Process optimization, automation, standardization skills (is a plus)
- Strong verbal, written skills (English & Portuguese optional) and interpersonal communication skills
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment –
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- Experience true support for work/life efficiency and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Company: Procter Gamble
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
Application Deadline: N/A