This listing is about Arcadis in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Based in the UK, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our Technical Advisory team.
Reporting to a Principal Consultant, you will be drawn from an engineering background and be a key member of the team that resides within the Resilience function at Arcadis. The Resilience function is looking to build a and operate a team that can provide Asset Management Practitioner expertise across multiple functions and industry sectors. You will be part of a team and manage and direct more junior staff, whilst providing both leadership and technical guidance.
Whether you come from a consulting or a more practical background in industry, you will join an innovative team that is growing quickly and adding value through the Asset Management life cycle to guarantee client success. You will be a proven professional within an Asset Management role with experience of applying best practice to various operational and maintenance environments, with an understanding of growing business and building relationships.
In addition to bringing solid technical expertise, you will be a problem solving and results oriented person who always operates with Integrity.
- Applying your skills, knowledge, and insight to oversee the delivery of key projects on time, meeting both quality and budgetary targets within Asset Management.
- Providing Technical Support and expertise within the full Asset Management Life Cycle, ranging from cradle to the grave activities, the ability to demonstrate an understanding of asset life cycles is highly desirable.
- Being comfortable working on high profile projects with existing and new clients, bringing real life examples and experience to bear; whilst striving to exceed client expectations. Sometimes based at our client’s premises.
- Demonstrating innovation and forward thinking when it comes to Sustainability within the team and client Collaboration.
- Engaging with and utilizing fully the Global Excellence Centres (GECs) as key members and resources of your business teams, and as a seamless part of our service offering.
- Operating a People First approach when representing Arcadis whether its with clients or mentoring junior members.
Qualifications & Experience-
- The ability to demonstrate experience of delivering asset management led projects or working within an asset operations environment influencing all levels.
- Operational and Maintenance background with an understanding to practitioner level within Reliability Centred Maintenance approach, ISO55001 or similar.
- Understanding of Reliability and Continuous Improvement tools and how to deploy them in a flexible and value add way
- Understanding of Legislation compliance and structured Risk assessments (e.g., HAZOP / HAZID studies) would be advantageous.
- Able to lead projects workstreams for internal and external customers.
- Experience within change programme and wider business transformation would be advantageous.
- Demonstratable experience in the use of digital approaches and data analytics and how to development the systems would be advantageous
- Working towards Chartered status or membership of an accredited Professional Institution
- Operational and Maintenance background with a strong Mechanical or Electrical Background that supports a Reliability Centred Maintenance approach, ISO55001 or similar.
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth’s resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging-
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams- Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
Transform Your World
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org