This Job Listing is about Asda in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Job Advert
Working in the People Tower of the Future Programme – the largest transformational change programme in Asda's history - you'll be responsible for supporting the design and delivery of Talent Management in the new People systems. You'll support shaping the design of Talent and Performance HR processes and systems ensuring all solutions, incorporate the latest thinking, are developed to meet business needs, and are aligned to future People operating models. This role is accountable for supporting the delivery of all project phases with a focus on process design, data validation, content creation, system testing related activity as part of the Workday and other system implementation.
Please note this is a 12-month secondment / fixed term position, but a high percentage of our fixed term colleagues secure permanent opportunities along the way.
- Knowledge of HR policies, processes, governance, compliance and technology
- Contributing to HR policy and process changes to change impact assessments to ensure the needs of the customer and HR operational change delivery are fully considered and met when delivering any change that impacts the customers and People Operations
- Participate and actively contribute to workshop sessions, follow up communications and driving action plans
- Support with the testing and validation of data and reporting
- Work alongside and collaborate with colleagues in the Future Programme, HRSS and the People Centre of Expertise teams to align on changes and support with knowledge documents, training and communications
- Challenge the business to simplify new and existing policies, documents and processes to help create a simpler business
Work Where it Works. Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
You Will Also Get An Excellent Benefits Package Including
- Knowledge of HR policies, process and practice, desirable to have knowledge and experience of Talent and Performance Management
- Experience of HR systems/projects or HR system implementation
- Ability to work with data and excel
- Problem solving skills – logical approach
- Prioritisation in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and curious mindset
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email [email protected]
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.