Website Ingredion Incorporated
This job listing is about Ingredion Incorporated in Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Assistant Key Accounts Manager will be responsible for developing and executing business opportunities with assigned key accounts, with the objective of delivery sales targets and profits. He/she needs to increase brand share in assigned customers by building excellent business relationship with customers via solution selling and will be focusing on customers located in Jakarta, West Java and Sumatera and become the main contact for the key customers from paper industry.
As the Assistant Key Accounts Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements, expand the relationships with existing customers by building trust and meeting their needs by value differentiation.
- Develop strong knowledge of the market environment for Industrial business in Indonesia. Develop new business opportunity – Always looking for chance to expand the business, analyze the data acquired and prioritized accordingly, keep filling business opportunity pipeline.
- Work closely with technical service/applications to serve customers’ requirements. Provide basic technical support to customers. Serve as the link of communication between customers and Ingredion.
- Control of inventory levels through replenishment and planning. Work with supply chain to manage logistics functions e.g. warehousing, delivery. Management of customer service for forecasting, ordering, shipment tracking, local delivery.
- Prepare regular update of progress, forecast and reports.
- Compliance with Ingredion Code of Conduct and SSHE objectives whilst carrying out above functions.
The Assistant Key Account Manager position is well suited for you if you have:
- Minimum 3 years in Sales/ Key Account Management servicing customers in paper industry with proven track record in sales.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to think strategically.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions under ambiguous situations.
- Highly analytical mind. Able to resolve complex situations and communicate effectively.
- High proficiency in computer literacy.
- Flexibility in working hours required. Selected applicant may need to work offsite from time to time, outside normal working hours.
- Service orientated with customer focus, stress resistant, innovative and able to resolve issues in an efficient and logical manner.
- Resourcefulness in problems-solving and well-organized.
- Self-motivated with can do attitude.
Company: Ingredion Incorporated
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Application Deadline: N/A