This job listing is about Vroom in Belgrade, Serbia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
For too long, buying or selling a used car has been a headache and a hassle. But at Vroom, we’re changing the game: our innovative end-to-end ecommerce platform and data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle-buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are. Our success is only possible with the help of our hardworking Vroommates, who drive better customer experiences every day. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team.
The Analyst of Advanced Supply Chain Analytics will work under the Managers, Directors, VPs, and overall Senior Leadership on Vroom’s transformational strategies. You will do this through collaboration and being able to grasp complex problems of moderate scope through data-driven analysis – exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions. You will be joining a department that will synthesize complex problems through analytical solutions that impact the goals of Vroom. Experience with, including the advancement of, data-driven analysis skills will be needed to succeed.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting various teams in tackling complex issues through various forms of analysis, reporting, data mining, and more
- Will be able to exercise sound judgment in determining appropriate action(s) in completing assigned tasks
- Will adhere to the data-driven thinking of your team as well as work collaboratively in improvement initiatives across such areas as:
- Recon cost reduction through buying patterns or redesign of repair standards
- Last-mile and line-haul logistics network to improve delivery metrics and NPS
- Vroom pricing engine to improve sales margin `
- Vroom’s marketing strategy to improve sales velocity
- Vroom’s sales process to improve conversion
- Ensure that all your reporting and analytical responsibilities are completed competently in a timely manner, continually seeking out opportunities to learn new and hone existing technical skills (e.g. writing SQL/code, statistics, machine learning, etc.) and operate in collaboration with and/or mentor-ship of more experienced senior leadership and data analysts
- 2+ Years of experience with SQL, Python, Looker/Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in an applicable area
- Ability to work on problems of a diverse scope through data-driven analysis under the Advanced Supply Chain Analytics umbrella
- Can receive assignments in the form of objectives and demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- A combination of EQ & IQ – striving to balance creativity, situational awareness, and objective information
- Will work on issues of a diverse scope utilizes data-driven thinking and cross-functional partnering to support the initiatives of Vroom
- A service-oriented mindset — you’re positive and care about the needs of our customers and your teammates
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Private health insurance
- Paid home and mobile internet
- 100% paid sick leave for up to 30 days a year
- Equipment for the Home Office
- Budget for training, certificates and books
- English language classes
- Virtual and real team gatherings and activities
If you’re a passionate learner and you are excited to work on our tech stack, feel free to send your resume to [email protected], we’ll be glad to talk to you.
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Vroom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspectives and contributions. We believe our values of SPEED (Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development) are best realized in an environment, whether physical or virtual, where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Vroom maintains a working environment that encourages mutual respect and promotes harmonious and friendly relationships among employees. The company prohibits any form of employment discrimination or harassment against employees, applicants, or other protected persons in the workplace based on a protected characteristic(s), regardless of who the source is of such conduct. Protected characteristics include race, color, religion, creed, sex (including gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This commitment to antidiscrimination and antiharassment applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring.
Vroom likewise provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants, employees, or other legally protected individuals in the workplace with a disability to enable them to participate in the job application process, to perform the essential functions of a job, or to enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment equal to those of other employees, except if the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. The company also makes reasonable accommodations for religious beliefs and practices.
Vroom complies with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws relating to equal employment.
Other Things To Note
This posting is not intended to provide a comprehensive account of the duties and responsibilities that may be required of this position. Duties and responsibilities may change or be added at any time, with or without notice.
Please review our privacy and CCPA policies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A