Website Planet Pharma
This job listing is about Planet Pharma in Boston, MA 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Title: Associate Project Director (Clinical Operations)
Contract Type: Permanent
Planet Pharma have partnered with one of our global clients we urgently seek a Associate Director to join on a permanent basis. These positions will offer homebased – hybrid roles candidates and a clear and achievable plan for progression and development.
This is a great opportunity to have a tangible impact in a global organization.
- This role will support the oversight of two assets/clinical development programmes in early phase oncology where they are exploring a range of solid tumour indications.
- Will contribute both from an operational and strategic development perspective (i.e. working with MDs and Scientists on protocols and clinical development plans).
- Will line manage 2x direct reports (who in turn manage 2x CTAs).
- Substantial experience working in a clinical operations
- Strong range of varied phase experience
- Knowledge of FDA and/or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs governing the conduct of clinical trials is desirable
- Must be able to participate in departmental or interdepartmental strategic initiative under general supervision
Please Note: This role will not provide sponsorship. Candidates must be able to work onsite in Abingdon on a hybrid basis.
For more information on this position or any similar opportunities, please contact Trae Cook-Appiah on 01183805620 or email your CV to [email protected] and we can arrange a time for a confidential discussion about your career progression.
Planet Pharma are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Company: Planet Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: N/A