This job listing is about IQVIA in Riga, Riga, Latvia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Line Management responsibilities for a team of Regulatory staff, participates in project-related work, as necessary or assigned.
- Manages staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters, including salary administration.
- Participates in the selection and on-boarding process for new Regulatory staff by conducting candidate review and participating in the interview process. Ensure staff have the appropriate materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities.
- Assists in the coordination of projects and resources, ensuring quality deliverables to customers and may act as a Lead Regulatory Professional or provide strategic regulatory or technical consultancy to support clinical operations.
- Contributes to discussions on implementation of business strategy and will set and implement department-specific objectives, as appropriate. Ensures staff have a consistent understanding and positive impression of strategy for regional and global objectives.
- Support business development activities including writing of proposals and defending costs and timelines to clients, delivering presentations with confidence and detailed knowledge.
- Designs and delivers presentations/training to clients, colleagues and professional bodies, as required
- May represent department on a regulatory, technical or cross-functional Initiative.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Possess demonstrated working knowledge of corresponding professional grade level responsibilities, skills and abilities, as required for guidance of staff
- Line management experience required, with demonstrated success in staff development, engagement, and performance
- Good understanding of the regulations, directives and guidance supporting clinical Research and Development
- Advanced negotiating and influencing skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues, using flexible adaptable approach. Remains calm, assertive and diplomatic in challenging interactions with staff and customers
- Sets a positive example to more junior staff relating to professionalism, positive attitude and communication style to customers and colleagues. Communicates effectively and confidently with various levels of the organization, as appropriate; remains motivated and enthusiastic in times of change and other pressure situations
- Ability to manage competing priorities, as appropriate
- Ability to exercise independent judgement taking calculated risks when making decisions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Sound financial awareness
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
Minimum Required Education And Experience
- Degree in life science-related discipline or professional equivalent* plus at least 6 years regulatory experience including 3 years management experience (*or a combination of education, training and experience)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riga, Riga, Latvia
Application Deadline: N/A