This job listing is about IQVIA in Belgrade, Serbia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
IQVIA is has an exciting career opportunity for an Associate Regulatory and Start Up Manager in our FSP EMEA Team.
The Associate Regulatory and Start Up Manager will be supporting the Global FSP Team across various locations.
This position is open for EMEA location and will be home based.
Direct and manage the delivery of all required site activation, maintenance and regulatory activities for selected studies or multi-protocol programs, including pre-award activities, oversight of the scope of work, budget and resources.
- Oversee the execution of Site Activation (including pre-award/bid defense activities) and/or Maintenance for assigned projects in accordance with the agreed RSU site activation strategy, adhering to project timelines.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Management Plan according to the Scope of Work and Project Plan, within the agreed project strategy, resolving project related issues where required.
- Ensure collaboration across Regulatory & Site Activation, including communication with regions and countries, to successfully deliver the agreed project scope in compliance with the RSU Management Plan.
- Create and/or review technical and administrative documentation to support business development and enable study initiation and maintenance, as required.
- Provide specialist regulatory and technical scientific support to facilitate efficient business development, initiation and maintenance of clinical trials, whilst enabling compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide overall guidance and oversight of multi-regional and multi-protocol programs during initial start-up and maintenance phase as an integral member of the study management team.
- Determine regulatory strategy/expectations and parameters for submissions and all necessary authorizations
- Identify regulatory complexity and challenges and offer creative and practical solutions to support the bid process and subsequent execution of the site activation plan.
- Assess and review the regulatory landscape and contribute to the collection, interpretation, analysis and dissemination of accurate regulatory intelligence to support assigned studies and wider company, as required.
- Execute operational strategy/ expectations for maintenance of clinical study approvals, authorizations and review/ negotiation of contracts and essential documents.
- Work with Quality Management to ensure appropriate quality standards for the duration of site activation (or Maintenance, as applicable).
- Mentor and coach colleagues as required. Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems (with emphasis on CTMS), databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information.
- May take a lead role in developing long standing relationships with preferred IQVIA customers.
- Deliver presentations/training to clients, colleagues and professional bodies, as required.
- May be involved in activities related to monthly study budget planning and reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree Related field Req
- 3 years clinical research experience, including 1 year experience in a leadership capacity. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical systems, procedures, and corporate standards
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology and regulations
- Broad knowledge of clinical research
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and e-mail applications
- Effective communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to delegate
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A