This listing is about Atkins in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Due to recent growth, we are looking to recruit a Resourcing Traffic Manager to join our growing in-house Creative Design team. The role will be based in one of our Hub offices (Bristol, Birmingham, Epsom, Glasgow, Leeds, London or Warrington) on a hybrid working basis, as well as working from home.
You will sit within the account management and project management function within Creative Design. It’s a fantastic opportunity, in a team that’s bringing real added value to their projects and clients. You’ll be part of a multi discipline team of over 80, including UX/UI designers, graphic designers, animators, visualizers, real-time and web developers – with plans to expand.
As we’re such a diverse team, there will be opportunities to get involved in working with clients and teams on the delivery of projects from across the globe.
We currently work with clients such as Transport for London, East West Rail, Ministry of Défense, Highways England, Thames Water, EDF Energy, Faithful and Gould and our own global internal communications.
- Schedule and priorities all work across the studio, across all disciplines.
- Run weekly scheduling meeting with leadership team and Account Management team to review workflow and pipeline.
- Oversee the trafficking of all live briefs, regularly checking with other departments to identify pain points and resource risks.
- Identify and implement processes to improve our resourcing process.
- Manage last minute requests.
- Manage overflow – source contractors/freelancers.
- Report on downtime and upcoming pipeline gaps, working with the leadership to define, priorities and schedule investment tasks.
- Weekly productivity reporting to the leadership team.
- Take part in project close-outs, focusing on issues re: schedulingesource to improve efficiencies long-term.
- Pipeline reporting and past project audit (trends, efficiencies).
- Work alongside PM team to manage and champion our project management and resourcing software; Monday.com.
- Experience of utilizing resource management tools.
- Experience in a studio/traffic/operations focused role, ideally within an agency environment.
- Proactive, process-driven individual to drive efficiencies in how we run the studio.
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders.
- A little black book of freelancers would be handy.
‘Creative Design’ is not your typical in-house team. We are a global proactive and creative team of over 80 designers, developers, visualizers, filmmakers and immersive media specialists delivering world class interactive solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2, Environment Agency, Faithful+Gould and the University of Edinburgh. We work collaboratively getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.
Our design principles underpin everything we do. We’re problem solvers who are excited by working together to find a solution. We create bespoke communications which focus on bringing meaning to content, make information more accessible and add value to projects. We create and implement viable concepts that utilize technology in a way that enhances outcomes and creates efficiencies. We invest in innovation and focus on upcoming technologies.
Creative Design in the press
Meeting Your Needs
When you start with us, you’ll enjoy “Total Reward”, a package that can be tailored to your lifestyle, career and personal needs. From flexible holidays to life assurance, health & wellbeing benefits, and career planning for the senior stage of your career.
Making sure you’re supported is important to us. So, if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview. And let’s talk about any adjustments you might need.
Read more about ‘Total Reward’.
Atkins is committed to developing its people both personally and professionally. Our colleagues have the advantage of access to a high ranging training portfolio and development activities designed to help make the best of individual’s abilities and talents. We also actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview. If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and ability.
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com