This listing is about Atkins in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Due to recent growth, we are looking to recruit Senior Account Manager(s) to join our growing in-house Creative Design team. The role will be based in our new central Birmingham office on a hybrid working basis. as well as working from home.
You will be responsible for supporting the account management and project management functions within Creative Design. It’s a fantastic opportunity, in a team that’s bringing real added-value to their projects and clients. We’re currently a team of ten project managers and account managers based in Birmingham, Bristol, Warrington and Bangalore, part of a multi discipline team of over 80, including UX/UI designers, graphic designers, animators, visualizers, real-time and web developers – with plans to expand.
As we’re such a diverse team, there will be opportunities to get involved in working with clients and teams on the delivery of projects from creating a new brand that aims to solve the UK’s housing crisis to developing a gamified e-learning experience for the Ministry of Defense.
We currently work with clients such as Transport for London, East West Rail, Ministry of Defense, Highways England, Thames Water, EDF Energy, Faithful and Gould and our own global internal communications.
- Reporting into a Principal Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning multi-discipline projects from the initial stages through to final delivery.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones.
- Acting as the key contact for clients. Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties.
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
- Leading new opportunities and account growth, developing current client relationships as part of the business pipeline.
- Ensuring we’re adding value to our projects and the Atkins offering.
- Being a pro-active leader of Creative Design value propositions – identifying client opportunities or investment tasks to enhance the Creative Design offering.
- Analyzing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence.
- Working with the PM team to continuously assess working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Support the marketing strategy for Creative Design.
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets.
- Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale multi-discipline projects from brief through to delivery.
- A leader that can guide, inspire, and motivate team members and other project stakeholders through challenging situations to achieve the project objectives.
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time.
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships, and seeking new business.
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects.
- Project Management, please note that for complex projects you will be supported by a dedicated Project Manager.
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative flair and innovative approach.
- Experience within a creative/digital/virtual event environment.
- Experience working with an in-house marketing function.
- Marketing strategy and implementation.
- Speaks fluent French.
The role will be based in Birmingham with occasional travel in the UK required.
Meeting Your Needs
When you start with us, you’ll enjoy “Total Reward”, a package that can be tailored to your lifestyle, career and personal needs. From flexible holidays to life assurance, health & wellbeing benefits, and career planning for the senior stage of your career.
Making sure you’re supported is important to us. So, if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview. And let’s talk about any adjustments you might need.
Read more about ‘Total Reward’.
‘Creative Design’ is not your typical in-house team. We are a global proactive and creative team of over 80 designers, developers, visualizers, filmmakers, and immersive media specialists delivering world class interactive solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2, Environment Agency, Faithful+Gould and the University of Edinburgh. We work collaboratively getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.
Our design principles underpin everything we do. We’re problem solvers who are excited by working together to find a solution. We create bespoke communications which focus on bringing meaning to content, make information more accessible and add value to projects. We create and implement viable concepts that utilize technology in a way that enhances outcomes and creates efficiencies. We invest in innovation and focus on upcoming technologies.
Creative Design in the press
Atkins is committed to developing its people both personally and professionally. Our colleagues have the advantage of access to a high ranging training portfolio and development activities designed to help make the best of individual’s abilities and talents. We also actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview. If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com