Website Atlas Copco
This listing is about Atlas Copco in Clevedon, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Edwards Clevedon are delighted to be doubling our production area in response to our ever increasing order book. This means that we are needing to recruit for three new Cell Manufacturing Engineers to be based in our Clevedon, North Somerset facility.
The Cell Manufacturing Engineer owns the manufacturing system within the allocated manufacturing cell(s) by the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the safe and LEAN processes for existing and new products to ensure operations on time to standard and within budget within the allocated manufacturing cell.
To be a successful Cell Manufacturing Engineer within Edwards you will need to have the following:-
Skills And Experience
- Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years experience of working within an assembly environment
- Flexible and capable of working in a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Confident with working on own initiative
- Excellent IT literacy, being a competent user of MS office
- Competent user of CATIA or alternative 3D CAD package
- To design, prove, implement and maintain Cell manufacturing system layout.
- Accountable for the definition, setup and optimisation of the processes within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Establish, monitor, correct and improve the process performances of the allocated work cell in terms of capability and capacity.
- Accountable for the accuracy and optimisation of manufacturing technical data (including routings and build notes) within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Manage the effective implementation of appropriate Lean tools and methodologies in accordance with the guidelines of the Vacuum Technique Production System (VTPS) within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Is owner and responsible for the compliance of the production processes to current regulations in terms of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Accountable for the definition, setup, preparation and optimisation of manufacturing tooling and test solutions.
- Implement and maintain PFMEA for allocated manufacturing cell.
- Implement and maintain risk assessments and manual handling reviews for allocated manufacturing cell.
- Perform cut in investigation for the EC implementation process and ownership of the consequential phase out/in process for the involved parts and products.
Edwards Innovation Hub
We want to be a workplace for everyone. At Edwards we know that diversity and inclusion are critical to our long-term success. We know that diversity and inclusion help us understand our customers’ needs and strengthen employee motivation, productivity, innovation and results.
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications.
Edwards has over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.
Company: Atlas Copco
Job Location: Clevedon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A