Website Mondelz International
This job listing is about Mondelz International in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You plan, develop and execute capital projects by supporting technical developments, feasibility perspectives of engineering-related activities in supply chain and capital expense project execution to support growth, world-class manufacturing and productivity with the highest levels of quality, safety and environmental requirements. You will follow Mondelēz business and innovation processes in project management and ensure that Mondelēz standards are adhered to.
How You Will Contribute
To ensure that accurate budgets, plans and fit-for-purpose technical solutions are delivered, you will work with key stakeholders to define and deliver the capital and technical agendas during the development phases of capital investment projects. You will develop capital budgets according to the contract and forecast cash flow, ensure that engineering developments and standards are implemented, and support the development and implementation of state-of-the art processes and equipment strategies to optimize resources, harmonize assets and rollout best practices. In this role, you will support capital project execution and will be accountable for the quality and results of the capital projects per Mondelēz standards, and our business and innovation processes in project management.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Project management skills
- Leading to work effectively across cross-functional teams and influencing stakeholders
- Senior-level technical expertise across engineering disciplines
- Second line of support for factory electrical automation and automation systems.
- Assisting shift based personnel in effecting the swift resolution of breakdowns, failures or maloperation. Taking responsibility for fixing problems that cannot be resolved “here and now”. Investigating, monitoring and eliminating regular or reoccurring faults. Support BDA process.
- Coaching, training and upskilling of front line technicians and technical apprentices.
- Maintaining full competency with existing systems and technologies whilst building own skills and knowledge on newly installed systems and novel technologies.
- Acting as a link between the factory and internal/external sources of support. Resourcing, managing and coordinating support services as necessary.
- Owning, maintaining and auditing compliance with electrical and automation system change control and disaster recovery procedures and systems.
- Management of control and automation related contracts
- LOTO/isolation area owner including approved persons register maintenance
- Control and management of control and automation related training
- Budgetary support for section OP development and control
- Bachelor/Master degree in technical major (Electrical Engineering/Automation Engineering/ Mechatronics, etc.)
- Several years post qualification experience in front line maintenance of automated machinery and automated systems.
- Training, knowledge, experience covering PLCs, Networks, Inverter and Servo Drives, Robots and Robot Integration, process control, automation software (operating and support), SCADA.
- PC and Server skills including virtualized systems, security and patching, firewalls, network design and management.
- English language – Level B1
Location: Kostolné Kračany (about 35 minutes from Bratislava)
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Science & Engineering
Company: Mondelz International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A