Website AUTOSCAN (UK) LIMITED
This listing is about AUTOSCAN UK LIMITED in Kenilworth, England, United Kingdom
About the job
A rural-based not for profit organisation who inspire industry and their members to succeed in a rapidly changing world are currently seeking a Marketing & Communications Executive to work in one of their particular divisions. This is a hybrid working position based remotely and from their offices near Kenilworth.
This Marketing & Communications Executive role reporting into the Senior Marcomms Manager will support the delivery of defined projects and campaigns within the businesses communications plan supporting the concept of “digital first” approach to all communications.
- Produce content for email marketing
- Generate content for delivery across media, events, newsletter and digital channels
- Input into the development of campaign plans (either single sector or cross sector)
- Generate technical and / or corporate content for delivery across sector media, events, newsletter and digital channels (either single sector or cross sector)
- Storyboard and film videos of specific campaigns or events
- Work closely with the media and PR team, draft content for press releases and articles as appropriate
- In conjunction with the digital team, generate sector social media collateral– e.g., images and tweets
- Assist in the delivery of a range of campaigns, projects and initiatives
- Contribute to reviews of specific communication activities
- Facilitate relationships with in-house production and digital teams, suppliers and agencies
- Maintain relationships with internal and external communication stakeholders and industry
The ideal candidate for this Marketing & Communications Executive position will have prior experience of writing compelling, engaging content for press releases, news stories, web copy, webinars and longer features such as sector magazines. Candidates will have strong content writing skills, be able to tailor communication for a wide variety of audiences and be able to relationship build at all levels with a variety of key stakeholders. You must be confident with all things digital and happy to take on video content, podcasts, training readily provided if required. Working at pace, being a self-starter, self-motivated, proactive and having a high level of accuracy and attention to detail are important factors for this exciting role. Candidates can come from an in-house or agency background
This role would suit a Communications Executive, Communications Specialist, Communications Officer, Marketing & Communications Specialist, Marketing & Communications Executive, Marketing & Communications Specialist, Digital Communications Officer, Digital Communications Executive, Digital Communications Specialist, Digital Content Officer, Digital Content Executive, Marcomms Executive.
Salary: is up to £29,000 depending on experience, 35 hour working week + excellent benefits
This role is commutable from my clients offices near Kenilworth where you will only be required to attend 2-3 days/week. Other commutable locations are: Rugby, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Leicester, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Lutterworth, Daventry, Southam, Northampton, Hinckley, Market Harborough, Leicester.
BSMCN45133 – Marketing & Communications Executive – Remote/Kenilworth – up to £29,000 + excellent benefits
Company: AUTOSCAN (UK) LIMITED
Job Location: Kenilworth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org