Executive Assistant in Avanti Way Realty La Paz, Bolivia
Website Avanti Way Realty
This job listing is about Avanti Way Realty in La Paz, Bolivia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The executive assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, uploading files into our system, following up tasks, scheduling appointments, sending documents for electronic signature, social media and email newsletter management, as well as some basic prospecting efforts. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to deliver fast and accurate results without guidance.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage calendars and set up meetings/appointments
- Manage the company’s CRM
- Draft and send contracts
- We are looking for a person who has advanced English reading, writing, and verbal skills.
- Some experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- High capacity to collaborate with other team members, vendors, and clients.
- team skills and customer service skills.
- Be a proactive person, with high organizational capacity, and who has pleasant treatment. (We are building a new team and we believe that it is very important in the personal fit of its members).
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Tuition and training.
- Remote working opportunities.
There are many pathways open to this role through:
Internal Transfer: You may move into other areas within the company.
Lateral Career Move: You may move into supervisory roles.
Please send your resume in ENGLISH in PDF FORMAT to:
Company: Avanti Way Realty
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: La Paz, Bolivia
Application Deadline: N/A