This job listing is about Atolye in Turkey 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are an accomplished product team on the verge of promising international growth. We work with global brands and dedicate teams to projects according to their needs. Business offers are literally raining down on us, but before jumping on to them, we would like to keep our work culture as it is. To control this growth with a human-centric approach, we need experienced people.
You can view our mobile development stack from this link.
Get a clearer idea of how we approach the projects we develop from the podcast here:
And you can have a glance at our Instagram profile.
- 2+ years experience in software development and in-depth knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of ESNext features
- Good knowledge of typing and tools such as TypeScript and Flow
- Experience on at least one Node.JS framework such as NestJS, Express, Koa, Hapi
- Experience in testing and its techniques
- Feeling comfortable with strict linting rules
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming principles
- Experience in Docker and its tools
- Experience in caching for high-traffic, public-facing websites
- Experience in using Git for source control
- Having the habit of writing clean and useful documentation
- Bonus point if you have experience on GraphQL
- Bonus point if you have an idea about outside-in TDD
- Bonus point if you have experience with Cloud ecosystems such as AWS, Azure
- Bonus point if you have experience in managing an open-source project
Tools & Tech Stack:
We don’t solely lean on libraries or frameworks in software development but the overall sustainability, reliability, and purity of the code itself. We like to think about abstractions such as Separation of Concerns, layered architecture, and IoC rather than just “getting things done”. If you are willing to talk about these, then we can confidently say that we are on the same page.
What’s in it for you?
The freedom from confusion: You are always in the know about your task. If you don’t, you have the freedom to ask about it.
Unbarred communication: Here, data-backed ideas always win over hierarchy.
A fair salary policy: Contribute to your team, yourself, and the company; you get a raise up to 90%. True story.
A bonus system that really rewards: Got a friend looking for a job? Refer them and get a bonus. Have an idea for content? Write it and get a bonus. A meetup? Organize it and get a bonus.
Hours that are not flexible: We don’t work late hours, weekends, or such. We start and end the day together.
Atolye15 Premium Club: We believe culture makes us better people, and accordingly, you get an allowance and/or tickets for social/cultural activities.
Groovy company retreats: Happy people vacationing together, no awkward silences at all. Check out our YouTube!
A frictionless hardware set: State-of-the-art hardware for you to get things done. e.g., M1 😉
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Turkey
Application Deadline: N/A