This job listing is about RxDefine in Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
WHY BECOME A DEFINER?
Here at RxDefine we ethically empower people to navigate their health. We believe that every human should have low cost, transparent access to the information, products, and services they need to take full ownership of their health.
We are looking for like-minded people eager to join our team and to help architect the future of life science commercialization through our enterprise SaaS products. We are a small but mighty team of around 60 (for now!) internationally-based colleagues. As we grow, we are looking for Definers who want to join us on our growth journey and who are ALSO committed to our values of teamwork and honesty!
Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies deployed across The Fortune 500. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world, including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft, and more.
Perks Of Being a Definer
- Impacting the future of healthcare – your innovations could very likely become the new norm for millions of people.
- Working alongside the founders of the company. If you have any entrepreneurial desire to start your own company in the future, you will see first-hand what it takes.
- 100% fully remote, internationally DISTRIBUTED team, but with frequent opportunities to collaborate in-person.
- Technology, office setup & co-working space reimbursement!
- Freedom and responsibility to structure your work as you desire. We measure output and results and believe freedom allows for maximum ability.
- Unlimited PTO!
- Family leave, up to 10 weeks of 100% paid salary.
- Open communication – we believe in being transparent and radically honest with no retaliation.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
Radically Honest, Dedicated, Independent, Dependable, Empathize & Do What’s Right
THE VALUE YOU WILL BRING!
- You have real-world experience building complex distributed systems and you genuinely care about code quality and test infrastructure
- You prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech” and you have developed “computer science fundamentals”, i.e. concurrency, algorithms, and data structures (Formal CS degree NOT required)
- Experience working with Django and DRF (Django Rest framework)
- Experience developing client-server applications and RESTful services
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Git, JIRA, Docker
- A plus:
- Enterprise SaaS or previous experience within the HealthCare field
- Large scale data pipelines involving 3rd parties
- API to power complex visualizations powered by ECharts, d3 etc.
- DevOps experience (Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Terraform, GitlabCI/CD).
- ID Graph experience
- We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t fit all of these requirements
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO?
RxDefine is seeking a Backend Software Engineer to develop scalable infrastructure that serves a range of clients from bleeding edge to major pharmaceutical companies. You will build secure, resilient infrastructure from the ground up! You will be responsible to review code across the entire stack and engineering organization while actively participating in product development, and to find the right balance between progress (i.e. shipping quickly) and perfection (i.e. measuring twice). The Backend Software Engineer will foster an efficient deterministic testing culture, with an emphasis on minimizing tech debt and bureaucracy and participate in architecture development and enhancement. You will help scale the team, ship code that will be used to improve the healthcare system in the US, develop APIs for interaction with the web-frontend and app-frontend and participate in estimation and planning sessions.
RxDefine provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Application Deadline: N/A