This job listing is about BAT in Madang Province, Papua New Guinea 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey as we are looking for an awesome Human Resource Business Partner based in Papua New Guinea!
BAT PAPUA NEW GUINEA IS LOOKING FOR A HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER
SENIORITY LEVEL Experienced Professional
FUNCTION Human Resource
SALARY RANGE To be discussed with the shortlisted candidate
LOCATION Madang, Papua New Guinea
The purpose of this position is to drive the HR agenda through Operations to ensure proactive support that ensures robust sourcing, performance management, development and organizational planning for the business.
Reporting to the Head Of Human Resources the key accountabilities include
- Partner with GBS to deliver to the business timely recruitment and HR administration to ensure a seamless employee experience, high data integrity within the HR systems and to improve the metrics on the HR Dashboards.
- Coordinate relevant training, liaising with the Line Manager (LM) and HRBP for participants and ensuring logistics and materials are organized before time in full.
- Develop/tailor and deliver training programmes that addresses the identified capability gaps for today and into the future for Operations.
- Manage ad hoc people related projects; such as high-volume recruitment drives, the global graduate program, the apprenticeship program, policy reviews and organisational design reviews.
- Providing professional and effective HR support to Operations.
- Builds internal and external networks, establishing strong and credible relationships within and across functions, within the area and with external suppliers to influence and ensure effective delivery of HR activities.
Qualifications And Essential Attributes
- Strong knowledge in talent development and learning & development.
- Knowledge in leadership and management theories, team dynamics, personality type theories, and project management.
- Knowledge in planning & budgeting of HR and organisational development activities including training programmes.
- Employment Law.
- Computer literacy in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Processing.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in HR, including HR business partnering experience.
- University degree in HR, Management or Business-related course.
- Delivering in ambiguous & dynamic situations as a part of a global multi-functional team by building partnerships & working diplomatically.
- Drives innovation & knowledge sharing.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madang Province, Papua New Guinea
Application Deadline: N/A