Website Bechtel Corporation
This listing is about Bechtel Corporation in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Requisition ID: 249840
Requisition Posting End Date: 02/09/2022
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
Remote / Warrington, UK
Bechtel are recruiting for a Project Administrator to join a Project team based in Warrington. The role will work mainly remotely, with an average of 1-2 days pw in the Birchwood office. We operate a flexible working policy and can consider part-time hours of at least 30 per week, up to full-time of 40 per week.
The Project Administrator will;
- Manage the project calendar and facilitate meeting room bookings
- Take on PA responsibilities for senior members of the team as required
- Manage travel and hotel bookings for the team
- Manage agency timesheets and expenses in accordance with procedures, maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Utilise advanced Microsoft office skills to support the management team in the preparation of high-quality documents including PowerPoint presentations, charts and reports.
- Ensure a robust stock management system for office supplies
- Devise, review and improve administrative systems and ways of working
- Work as part of the integrated team
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction.
- Undertake all other reasonable duties as required
Skills, Qualifications And Experience Required
- Ability to obtain BPSS clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to effectively prioritise and work flexibly under pressure to ensure deadlines and changing priorities are met
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as as part of a team
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop
- A good understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Significant experience within an administrative role
What We Offer
At Bechtel we offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity for flexible working to achieve greater work-life balance. Employee wellbeing is at the centre of our business and Bechtel is committed to offering you the benefits and resources to live healthy lives. We can offer:
Private Medical Coverage
Life Insurance Program
Employee Assistance Program
Long Term Disability Scheme
Bechtel’s Vision, Values and Covenants commit us to the ideals of fairness, diversity, inclusion, trust, and collaboration, among others. These values help define our culture, our way of doing business, and the positive impact we aspire to make in the world through our people and projects. At our project sites and offices, we have many colleagues from different nationalities, religions, and backgrounds working together to accomplish amazing things.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.
Company: Bechtel Corporation
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com