Website Bents Garden & Home
This listing is about Bents Garden Home in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are recruiting for a Gardener to join our Horticulture Team at Bents working in out magical Weeping Ash Garden!
Do you have a passion for growing and nurturing plants? Then this is the job for you!
What is the role?
We are looking for a Gardener to join our Nursery team working in out magical Weeping Ash Garden.
Your daily role will include;
- General physical gardening duties,
- Working towards targets and growing great plants,
- Maintaining housekeeping standards of the garden,
- Watering of plants,
- General care of the garden environment.
Our ideal Gardener will have the below skills and experience;
You’ll be looking for an opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment with a passion for plants.
- Ideally you will have basic horticulture knowledge or have an keen interest in plants or gardening
- Someone with high energy
- Ability to work alone and remain motivated whilst in completing repetitive tasks
- Previous experience of working with plants/horticulture
- Someone who enjoys and can work in a methodical way
Other details of the Plant Nursery Assistant role;
- This is a part time role offering 8hours a week.
- Working 1 day a week – the working day is flexible.
- The role is on a Fixed-Term basis March to September 2022.
- The role meets National Minimum and Living Wages.
Who are Bents?
We are a family-run business with a reputation for quality, experience and innovation; selling everything for your Garden & Home whilst having Dining Facilities catering for over 1000 seats.
We have always been a business which has followed its passions, taken chances and strived to innovate, which is how it all began in 1937. Passion, experience and an understanding of quality and exclusive living have earned our family-run business a reputation for quality, experience and innovation. You can really feel valued and part of the family from the day that you join.
Why work for us?
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays increasing to 33 days with length of service
- Free onsite parking
- Colleague discount from the day you join along with Family & Friends discount days
- Long service awards
- Birthday leave
- Company pension scheme
- Colleague recognition schemes
- Free colleague & family events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite Colleague Bistro and excellent colleague facilities
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Training and development opportunities
Plus much more!
If you’d like to join our team as our new Plant Nursery Assistant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Plant Area, Nursery, Horticulture
Warrington, Leigh, Wigan, Glazebury, Culcheth, Golborne, Lowton, Manchester.
Company: Bents Garden & Home
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org