Website Bents Garden & Home
This listing is about Bents Garden Home in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are recruiting for a Plant and Horticulture Advisor to join our Outdoor Plant Area Team at Bents!
Do you get excited by retail and have a passion for horticulture and customer service? Then this is the job for you!
What is the role?
We are looking for a Plant and horticulture Advisor to join us to provide exceptional world class experiences whilst shopping in your department. Whether supporting a customer with their purchase, operating your till, putting stock out on displays or helping out your team with a delivery, you will be at the heart of a busy Retail team.
Your daily role will include;
- Ensuring customers are greeted and offered assistance in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintaining a good, up-to-date knowledge of all departmental and surrounding departments products.
- Caring for and nurturing our seasonal plants, including watering.
- Collecting fresh plants from the onsite nursery, following effective stock rotation management and replenish stock as required.
- Advising and supporting customers with their purchases to maximise sales.
- Striving at all times to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
- Merchandising product ranges.
- Watering, dead heading of plants and other ad hoc duties of the Plant Department.
Our ideal Plant and Hourticulture Advisor will have the below skills and experience?
You’ll be looking for an opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment with an extensive range of products and you’ll have an enthusiastic and friendly, approachable customer focused personality.
- Plant knowledge and previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Horticulture knowledge or a qualification is essential.
- Shows the ability to work at pace and under pressure.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a large team and be proactive.
- Has a customer service focused mentality and shows good communication skills.
Other details of the Plant and Horticulture Assistant role:
- This is a part time role, offering 20 hours per week. Working days will include weekdays, evening and weekends. A flexible approach is required.
- The role is on a permanent basis.
- The working week for this role offers 4-5days a week, working 4-5hours a day.
Who are Bents?
We are a family-run business with a reputation for quality, experience and innovation; selling everything for your Garden & Home whilst having Dining Facilities catering for over 1000 seats.
We have always been a business which has followed its passions, taken chances and strived to innovate, which is how it all began in 1937. Passion, experience and an understanding of quality and exclusive living have earned our family-run business a reputation for quality, experience and innovation. You can really feel valued and part of the family from the day that you join.
Why work for us?
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays increasing to 33 days with length of service.
- Free onsite parking.
- Colleague discount from the day you join along with Family & Friends discount days.
- Long service awards.
- Birthday leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Colleague recognition schemes.
- Free colleague & family events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Onsite Colleague Bistro and excellent colleague facilities.
- Discounted Gym Membership.
- Training and development opportunities.
Plus much more!
Company: Bents Garden & Home
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com