Head of Product in beqom دبلن دبلن أيرلندا
This job listing is about beqom in دبلن دبلن أيرلندا 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you passionate and hardworking? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? beqom is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide to support mission-critical business processes. We help our customers attract, retain, and motivate talent by offering their employees fair, transparent, and effective compensation. In that way, we help companies succeed while making their people happy.
At beqom, you’ll be surrounded by passionate, hardworking, and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission of making people happy. If that sounds inspiring to you, let’s get in touch!
beqom is looking for a Head of Product to lead our Product Managers team to drive the requirements of our SaaS application and mobile products to ensure that we continually deliver high-quality, value-added features to our customers.
Your mission will be to collaborate directly with customers and stakeholders to define business use cases and engage with design and engineering teams to help define the product strategy and deliver new features and functionality to our product.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Head of Product, your main duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Build and take ownership of the overall Product roadmap features and functionality and through your PMs creating epics and user stories for the engineering team to bring them from ideation through implementation to delivery to customers;
- Understand deeply the “whys” of your Product roadmap and features,, what problems they solve, and how they provide value to our customers;
- Work with the Head of Experience and their team of UX designers to conceptualize new features with early-stage wireframes to tell the story of a feature through high-fidelity mockups to deliver to engineering teams;
- Create clear use cases for Product features based on input from customers, pre-sales, marketing, and other stakeholders in collaboration with the Head of Engineering to ensure that our development squads are defining and delivering value-added features;
- Understand all our product features, capabilities, and business requirements and work cross collaboratively to ensure a consistent and value added user experience.
- Work with our Engineering team to validate completed development work to ensure that use cases are fully addressed and the product being delivered meets the needs of the customer
- Develop and oversee our Product Governance programme from Roadmap sign-off, Product in Focus programme with identified stakeholders to working with Success and Sales to facilitate product and roadmap conversations.
- Oversee that our customer enhancement process and tickets are assigned from customer care to determine bugs and enhancement requests aligned to the product vision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in building, leading and delivering SaaS products (B2B preferred) HCM, performance or compensation.
- Experience working with Engineering teams using Agile and Kanban methodologies
- Understanding of the distinction between platform and product application.
- In depth understanding of Human Capital Management ecosystems including relevant integration points. An in depth understanding of HCM processes like compensation, total rewards, performance and the changing landscape for compensation requirements for the future and their specific needs;
- Good understanding of user-centered design processes and tooling like figma;
- Understanding of agile development methodologies and experience working with agile teams;
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence or Airtable similar Product Management tools and application;
- Familiarity with HR Business Process Frameworks highly advantageous;
- Working experience with HCM systems and tools would be highly desirable;
- Demonstrated leadership capability, managing people directly and indirectly;
- Fluent in English, any other languages is a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management with a focus on prioritization and influencing;
- Strong team player mindset.
Why join us?
- Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
- Great opportunity to learn on the job and expand horizons!
- Strong company culture: check our Glassdoor reviews!
Powered by JazzHR
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: دبلن دبلن أيرلندا
Application Deadline: N/A