This Job Listing is about Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board in Bangor-is-y-coed,Wales,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities
Essential Criteria includes:
You will be able to find a full Job description and Person Specification attached within the supporting documents or please click “Apply now” to view in Trac.
Main duties of the job
- Educated to Degree level / equivalent level of work experience and knowledge
- ILM Management qualification level 3, or equivalent level of work experience and knowledge
- Experience of implementing software within a large and complex organisation
- Experience of working in a large and complex organisation
- Experience of management of staff
- Demonstrate the success in building, leading, motivating, managing and developing teams.
- Participation in change management projects and process re-engineering
- Current knowledge of relevant local and national strategies and to be able to follow and incorporate within role.
- Knowledge of Clinical, Management and Informatics processes
- Experience of financial procedures
- Proven ability to influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Enthusiastic, committed, proactive and innovative.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; English and/or Welsh speakers are equally welcome to apply.
To work in the UK, all candidates who are not UK or Republic of Ireland (RoI) nationals require sponsorship to obtain either a , unless you have permission to work via another route. Non UK / RoI candidates wishing to apply should self-assess the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship by visiting
Welsh language skills are desirable-->
- Assist, from a support perspective, with the requirements for new IT solutions and the enhancement of existing systems, providing support, advice and guidance as appropriate.
- Communicate complex information through various communication methods to all levels of staff where there are barriers to understanding in order to achieve positive outcomes.
- Work closely with Programme / Informatics staff and all other stakeholders to ensure the delivery of all projects within the Informatics portfolio
- Manage staff within area of responsibility, providing line management for delegated staff within the programme, this will include appraisals, sickness management, recruitment, selection etc.
- Analyses, investigates and advises CPGs on possible solutions for requirements within their portfolio of responsibilities
- Provide specialist and clinical solution development advice, interpretation and resolution of complex concepts and problems, that requires the evaluation of a range of options/factors in order to achieve organisational objectives and goals.