This listing is about Bilfinger in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Bilfinger UK is a leading provider of engineering, automation and maintenance, modifications and operations services to industrial clients across the oil & gas, energy & power, nuclear and chemical/pharmaceutical sectors. Our skilled workforce provides unified, multidisciplinary support through the life-span of an asset – including design and build, automated control systems and operations and maintenance – driving efficiencies and reducing costs.
The Bilfinger Engineering Division is growing fast and we need talent like you! These exciting new positions are important to our growth strategy of providing high quality engineering, design and project services to our clients.
As a key member of the Bilfinger UK Engineering Team you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most stimulating and ground breaking EPC projects in the UK. Professional development of our Engineering Team is key to our success and if you join us, you will be given a Personal Development Plan, including training and further education along with more responsibility. At the same time, you will be part of the global Bilfinger engineering organisation, which is a 5,000 strong community that can give you wider opportunities and the possibility to work abroad. This role can be located at either our Warrington or Middlesbrough office. For further details, please contact a member of the recruitment team on 01224 246246.
If you perform, then we will reward you with an attractive remuneration package, but also a lot of flexibility, of working hours, working from home and part time working
Join us, to make Engineering work!
- Reporting to the Lead Process Engineer, you are responsible for the production of the Process design within single or multi-discipline engineering, EPCM or EPC projects
- These projects will range from Concept Design to Execution Design
- The projects will be for different sectors (Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, Food), small and large projects, and greenfield and brownfield.
- You shall support the Lead Engineer in delivering the Process design within budget and planning. This includes change control and consistency of the Process design with the other disciplines
- You are responsible for the quality of your work on the Process designs
- You will participate in internal and external design reviews and you will support the Lead Engineer in delivering design reviews to the Client
- Depending on size and complexity you may be Process Engineering for one project or for a number of smaller projects
- Make independent decisions on issues, within Process Engineering
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience as a Process engineer, in single / multi-discipline projects, in an Engineering / EPCM / EPC company, in one of the above mentioned sectors
- Good knowledge of Process engineering, but you also have a sound knowledge of the other disciplines (Automation, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Piping and EC&I
- Experience of the latest tools for process design such as process simulation and other software. You don’t need to be an expert user but you need to be able to operate and deliver the designs using this software unsupervised.
- Experience of process safety – PHA, LOPA, DSEAR and pressure relief
- MEng / MSc / BSc / BEng in Process / Chemical Engineering
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (Preferred)
- Because of the variety of projects that we execute, we are looking for both experienced and less experienced candidates.
- Result oriented. You are only satisfied after your design is accepted by the client.
- You have a ‘one time right’ mentality
- Sound understanding of the current British and European Standards
- Are you already an experienced engineer? Then you have pleasure in teaching and coaching the young generation of engineers and designers
We like to meet you
Are you interested in this position, and do you have this profile? Then we are very interested to meet you, and we invite you to apply.
Our selection process consists of two interviews that can take place within two weeks. If you are still interested and we are still interested after the two interviews, then you will received a job offer, and then we hope to welcome you very soon at Bilfinger UK.
If you are applying for a non trade position please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. If you are applying for a trade position, please contact our recruitment team by telephone on 01224 246 124 / 01224 246 148.
Engineering & Consultancy | Bilfinger UK Limited | Permanent | White-collar workers | Professional | Engineering – Process
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Engineer, Nuclear Engineering, Nuclear, Quality Engineer, Engineering, Energy
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com