This listing is about Bilfinger in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Engineering Project Manager
Location: Warrington or Middlesbrough
Bilfinger UK is a leading provider of engineering, automation and maintenance, modifications and operations services to industrial clients across the oil & gas, energy & power, nuclear and chemical/pharmaceutical sectors. Our skilled workforce provides unified, multidisciplinary support through the life-span of an asset – including design and build, automated control systems and operations and maintenance – driving efficiencies and reducing costs.
The Bilfinger Engineering Division is growing fast and we need talent like you! These exciting new positions are important to our growth strategy of providing high quality engineering, design and project services to our clients.
As a key member of the Bilfinger UK Engineering Team you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most stimulating and ground breaking EPC projects in the UK. Professional development of our Engineering Team is key to our success and if you join us, you will be given a Personal Development Plan, including training and further education along with more responsibility. At the same time, you will be part of the global Bilfinger engineering organisation, which is a 5,000 strong community that can give you wider opportunities and the possibility to work abroad. This role can be located at either our Warrington or Middlesbrough offices. For further details, please contact a member of the recruitment team on 01224 246246.
If you perform, then we will reward you with an attractive remuneration package, but also a lot of flexibility, of working hours, working from home and part time working
Join us, to make Engineering work!
- Together with your project team your manage engineering projects
- These projects will range from Concept Design to Execution Design
- The projects will be for different sectors (Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, Food), small and large projects, and greenfield and brownfield. This size of the projects will be typically up to 20,000 hrs.
- You are responsible to manage and complete your projects within budget and planning. This includes change control and inter-discipline consistency of the design
- A project is only completed after the last invoice has been paid by the client
- Depending on size and complexity you may manage one project or a portfolio of projects
- Projects can be stand-alone engineering projects, where you are Bilfinger’s focal point in front of the client, but your project can also be the engineering scope of a Bilfinger EPCM / EPC project.
Experience & Qualifications
If you have the following profile, then we are looking forward to meeting you
- Extensive experience as engineering project manager in an Engineering / EPCM / EPC company (required), in one of the above mentioned sectors
- Sound multidiscipline engineering knowledge
- HND / BSc / BEng / MSc in relevant Engineering discipline (Preferred)
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (Preferred)
- Because of the variety of projects that we execute, we are looking for both experienced and less experienced candidates.
- Result oriented. You are only satisfied if you complete a project profitably, all invoices are paid, you delivered top quality and the client is very satisfied Bilfinger’s performance
If you are applying for a non trade position please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. If you are applying for a trade position, please contact our recruitment team by telephone on 01224 246 124 / 01224 246 148.
General Management | Bilfinger UK Limited | Permanent | White-collar workers | Professional | Engineering – Mechanical/Piping Systems
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Engineer, Project Manager, Manager, Nuclear Engineering, Engineering, Technology, Management
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org