Senior Project Manager / Project Director in Bilfinger Tebodin Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Website Bilfinger Tebodin
This job listing is about Bilfinger Tebodin in Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Bilfinger Tebodin is one of the world’s leading consultancy and engineering companies. As a member of Bilfinger Group, we are part of a strong global network of 30,000 people, offering expanded expertise in many areas. Integrated world-class consultancy and engineering solutions, combined with professional project- and construction management – wherever the client is located.
Our services in Central & Eastern Europe
Bilfinger Tebodin in Central & Eastern Europe covers all phases of a project lifecycle by its four cross-country Business Lines: Consultancy, Engineering, Process Engineering and Project Management Consultancy (PMC).
We have a strong focus on Industrial, E-mobility, Food, (Bio-) Pharma, Energy, and Chemical markets, bringing together specialized knowledge and international expertise to offer our clients the best practice solutions.
Our locations and people
We have 12 office locations in Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Czech Republic, Romania, Ukraine and construction site teams all over the region. Bilfinger Tebodin in Central & Eastern Europe is one team of 550 fantastic colleagues, experts in their areas, ready to share knowledge and make ideas work. Our strength is a multi-discipline, dedicated, experienced team that is committed to ensure successful execution of the clients’ needs.
Objective of the job
- The Project Director is acting as a right hand to the company director and is having operational responsibilities and authorities. Project director is type of Project Manager class A+ who contributes to the acquisition and is accountable for the project realization regarding OHSE. He is accountable for tender winning strategy, contracting, project initiating, planning, implementing, managing, and closing projects. Her/his responsibility is for budget control, proper resourcing plan in accordance with the contract and the scope, safety, quality, and risk management, all with the objective of optimizing the project result and long term relationship with client.
Duties And Responsibilities
Contributing to liaising with existing and new customers and preparing tenders within the strategy of Tebodin. Accountability for setting up right winning strategy.
Accountable for setting up the project execution strategy and realization of all main project tools as: the Project Plan, including scope, planning, budget, QOHSE, project team, stakeholders communication, risks, procurement and construction phase. All in consultation with the Project Sponsor and in accordance with offer made to the customer, to give the stakeholders of the project insight into the project approach, with the aim of an unequivocal project implementation.
Managing the implementation of the project, in accordance with the project plan, with regard to the design, procurement and implementation, taking into account the contractual arrangements, planning, budget, and quality requirements. Keeping the long term company interest and correct client relationship.
Accountable for comparing the actual progress against the planned progress, identifying and analyzing deviations (scope changes), in accordance with the project plan, with the aim of informing stakeholders about the project status, possibly initiating corrective measures, the fact that all activities can be performed within the budget, and that an optimal project result will be achieved.
Accountable for both internal and external project completion of the project and transferring the project result, as agreed with the customer, with the aim of meeting all contractual obligations and any adjustments of existing processes and procedures within the framework of continuous improvement
Requirements To Candidate
- Leader with strong delivery focus
- Knowledge of industrial and construction market and trends, macro- and micro-economic knowledge
- Project management attitude – driving the productivity, relationship, system and quality on given task
- Technical overview of main design disciplines for industrial type of projects – able to guide and control the design part of project.
- English speaking (other languages are welcome)
- Creativity, imagination and initiative
- Excellent and friendly communication, interpersonal and writing and editing skills
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Readiness for business trips
- Employment contract for an indefinite period with an attractive salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance (Medicover), English course, development opportunities (trainings, mentoring, coaching)
- Flexible work schedule, home office and remote work possibilities (to be agreed individually), space in the office in Budapest
- International and multicultural work environment
- Opportunities for professional development on a large industrial project
- Participation in interesting project for prestigious brands, global clients
Please submit your CV in English through the system containing your salary expectation and also earliest possible start date.
Engineering & Consultancy │Bilfinger Tebodin Hungary Kft. │Permanent │White-collar workers │Professional │Project Management
Job Segment: Project Manager, Manager, Procurement, Engineer, Process Engineer, Technology, Management, Operations, Engineering
Company: Bilfinger Tebodin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A