This listing is about Bilfinger in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Bilfinger UK is a leading engineering and maintenance provider, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables and food & beverage markets. We enhance the efficiency of assets, ensuring a high level of availability and reducing maintenance costs.
We have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities; specialising in asset management services throughout all life cycle phases from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
This commitment is delivered by an experienced and highly competent workforce of over 4,500 employees operating from 14 offices in strategic industrial hubs, upholding the highest standards of safety, compliance and quality.
The Bilfinger Engineering Division is growing fast and we need talent like you! These exciting new positions are important to our growth strategy of providing high quality engineering, design and project services to our clients.
As a key member of the Bilfinger UK Engineering Team you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most stimulating and ground breaking EPC projects in the UK. Professional development of our Engineering Team is key to our success and if you join us, you will be given a Personal Development Plan, including training and further education along with more responsibility. At the same time, you will be part of the global Bilfinger engineering organisation, which is a 5,000 strong community that can give you wider opportunities and the possibility to work abroad.
If you perform, then we will reward you with an attractive remuneration package, but also a lot of flexibility, of working hours, working from home and part time working
Join us, to make Engineering work!
- Together with your Project Lead Discipline Engineers your manage engineering projects
- These projects will range from Concept Design to Execution Design
- You will manage a portfolio of projects. The projects that you will be responsible will be small and medium projects up to 5,000 hrs. The projects will be for different sectors (Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, Food), greenfield and brownfield.
- Projects can be stand-alone engineering projects, where you are Bilfinger’s focal point in front of the client, but your project can also be the engineering scope of a Bilfinger EPCM / EPC project.
- You will be responsible for managing and completing your projects within budget and planning. This will include change control and inter-discipline consistency of the design
- You will be responsible for internal and external project reporting, which will require application of earned value management
- A project is only completed after the last invoice has been paid by the client
If you have the following profile, then we are looking forward to meeting you
- Experience as a Lead Discipline Engineer or Project Engineer in an Engineering / EPCM / EPC company (required), in one of the above mentioned sectors
- Sound multidiscipline engineering knowledge
- HND / BSc / BEng / MSc in Engineering (Process / Chemical / Mechanical preferred)
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (Preferred)
- Result oriented. You are only satisfied if you complete a project profitably, all invoices are paid, you delivered top quality and the client is very satisfied Bilfinger’s performance
- You plan and organize your project before you allow your team to start spending hours. You have a ‘one time right’ mentality
- You have experience implementing a solid change control procedure in your projects, and with your entrepreneurial and negotiation skills you come to a solution that is good for both the client and Bilfinger
- You delegate to your project team, but at the same time you know exactly what is going on in your projects and intervene if required
- You are not afraid to defend Engineering’s interest in front of internal and external clients
We like to meet you
Are you interested in this position, and do you have this profile? Then we are very interested to meet you, and we invite you to apply.
Our selection process consists of two interviews that can take place within two weeks. If you are still interested and we are still interested after the two interviews, then you will received a job offer, and then we hope to welcome you very soon at Bilfinger UK.
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Consulting, Nuclear Engineering, Engineering, Technology
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com