Website Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games
This listing is about Birmingham Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Closing Date: 30/01/2022
Keen to fast track your experience playing a key part in the recruitment for the largest event ever held in the West Midlands? If you have the experience and drive to support the delivery of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games please follow the links to apply.
Gi Group is the Official Recruiter for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games and is looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to lead a newly created team. That team will sit alongside the current onsite resource and will be responsible for the recruitment, onboarding and payroll of circa 300 temporary staff and the onboarding and payroll of a further 250 heads. You will be leading a team of Recruiters and Resourcers as well as coordinating a remote payroll resource.
This is a fixed-term opportunity that will run until August 2022
- Lead and manage a team of Recruiters and Resourcers, organising their workloads and supporting them in managing applicants and outcomes.
- 1st point of escalation for operational challenges and difficulties.
- Play a key part in the development of the new team and candidate process looking for and suggesting improvements where needed.
- Own and deliver the onboarding and payrolling of up to 600 heads
- Support the Programme Manager in client reporting, SLA and KPI monitoring, meetings (weekly and quarterly) and account maintenance.
- Deliver against the Birmingham 2022 workforce plan and constantly monitor the team’s performance against those targets
- Work closely with the Programme Manager, Birmingham 2022’s recruitment partner and the rest of the onsite Gi Group team, ensuring candidates are managed appropriately and have a positive recruitment journey.
- Work with Functional Areas with high volume and complex recruitment requirements to discuss their talent & assessment strategy, making plans that will harmonise with the overall recruitment delivery for the Organising Committee.
- Coordinate and attend career fairs and recruitment events when needed to boost attraction campaigns and continuously work to improve the way we engage with potential candidates at events.
Please see the job description for a full breakdown of the position responsibilities.
Skills and Experience
- Previous recruitment experience is essential within an in-house recruitment or onsite RPO team.
- Previous experience managing a temporary staffing payroll solution
- Demonstrate exceptional standards of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse data and deliver reports.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, with ability to learn and operate other online systems quickly.
- Advanced organisational skills in planning, ability to coordinate resources and consistently meet deadlines under pressure.
- Experience of managing a team in a people-related environment
- Experience of leading a Resourcing team and high-volume recruitment campaigns.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced, project-based environment with an emphasis on delivering projects to specific deadlines.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: up to £40,000 plus bonus
Contract: Fixed-term contract until August 2022
Location: Five Brindley Place, Birmingham (full time office-based)
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Birmingham 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We have received the Leaders in Diversity award through the National Centre for Diversity. The principles “FREDIE” (Fairness – Respect – Equality – Diversity – Inclusion and Engagement) support our aim of delivering a truly inclusive and accessible games.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. If you wish for your application to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme, please submit a completed form with your application, which can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
To apply for this role please follow the link and complete the application attaching a single document containing your CV and Covering Letter. Please also submit your disability confident/ reasonable adjustments form (if required).
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. This can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
Company: Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org