Website Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games
This listing is about Birmingham Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Closing Date: 10/02/2022
Do you want to be part of and the largest event ever in the West Midlands?
Gi Group are the official recruitment providers to the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth games and have an exciting opportunity for a number of Resourcers to join our RPO team on-site at the Games Headquarters in Central Birmingham. Based in Brindley Place and reporting directly to a Senior Recruiter, the Resourcer will be supporting the end-to-end recruitment processes in partnership with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and the wider HR team.
- Supporting the RPO team by phone screening suitable applications.
- Booking in shortlisted candidates for interviews, helping to set expectations and providing essential information to enable candidates to prepare successfully for assessment.
- Supporting Assessment Centre campaigns by scheduling and facilitating attendance.
- Assisting in maintenance of talent pools through regular candidate contact and creating engaging communication content.
- Keeping candidates up to date with progress of their applications.
- Managing recruitment administration, including reformatting job descriptions, writing adverts, writing up meeting minutes and other supporting activities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in proactively sourcing candidates through the utilisation of job boards and external advertising platforms.
- Assisting with any marketing campaigns, including attendance of recruitment events that are required to promote vacancies & overall attraction.
- Support the candidate onboarding process, completing Right to Work checks, submissions to the Birmingham 2022 accreditation process and gathering information for the payroll team.
Please see the job description for a full breakdown of the position responsibilities.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstratable experience in strong customer service and communication.
- Excellent standard of communication – both written and verbal
- Display the ability to collaborate ideas and workload effectively with other team members.
- Ability to manage your own time effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems as and when they arise
- Demonstrate the ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure, on time & in full
- Previous experience in HR administration, recruitment onboarding and/or recruitment resourcing
- Experience in facilitating volume recruitment campaigns, including talent attraction, running assessment centres, and stakeholder management in this format.
- A strong understanding of Ethnicity, Diversity & Inclusion initiatives & experience in implementing them in recruitment processes.
Why You Should Work For the Games
Joining the Games team will provide you with a unique once in a lifetime opportunity to gain new skills and make new connections. After the Games, we will assist you with finding new opportunities via our outplacement programme, designed to support you in the next chapter of your career.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Fixed-term contract until August 2022
Location: Five Brindley Place, Birmingham (full time office-based)
Salary: Up to £25,000 annum/Pro rata + 20% Bonus
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Birmingham 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We have received the Leaders in Diversity award through the National Centre for Diversity. The principles “FREDIE” (Fairness – Respect – Equality – Diversity – Inclusion and Engagement) support our aim of delivering truly inclusive and accessible games.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. If you wish for your application to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme, please submit a completed form with your application, which can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
To apply for this role please follow the link and complete the application attaching a single document containing your CV and Covering Letter. Please also submit your disability confident/ reasonable adjustments form (if required).
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. This can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
Advertising Date: 27/01/2022
Company: Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com