HR Specialist / Office Administrator (Part time) in bitFlyer Group Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Website bitFlyer Group
This job listing is about bitFlyer Group in Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
bitFlyer is a leading, regulated cryptocurrency exchange with offices in Asia, Europe and the US. We are proud that:
- we are one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges with licenses to operate across Europe, the US and Japan combined,
- we are a financial institution licensed by the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance and regulated by the CSSF in Luxembourg, and
- we are the first Luxembourg based company that received the Virtual Asset Service Provider registration with the CSSF
We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our HR/Admin team at bitFlyer EUROPE.
The role is a part time role (50%) to support the Authorized Managers in effectively managing all HR related topics in bitFlyer EU.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. A familiarity and genuine interest in crypto currency and blockchain technology is a big plus.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Execute all required tasks related to the administration of the Human Resources strategies developed within bitFlyer EU, including labour relations, personnel management, talent management, performance management, remuneration, work health and security, and organizational development.
- Administer all bitFlyer EU Human Resources policies and procedures as required, to ensure an optimal application of all the internally adopted regulations related to human talent processes.
- Liaise with the payroll provider and ensure relevant data are communicated on time as well as double checking the monthly payroll calculations.
- Demonstrate organized, effective, and ethical manner in the execution of all Human Resources tasks, in order to maximize an optimal treatment of all data, documents and procedures in the everyday administration of the division.
- Stay updated with the local and European labour regulations to ensure legal compliance by bitFlyer EU with all the adopted measures that govern labour relations.
- Respond to queries and provide support in Human Resources matters where necessary, ensuring all information needed by related stakeholders is properly circulated and projects are aligned within the organization.
- Participate where necessary in all required tasks to take to completion bitFlyer EU Human Resources projects alongside other division members, assuring harmonized actions in all related matters.
- Provide support to the management team in Human Resources matters as required, assuring that all related business demands are covered when necessary.
- Take initiatives to execute various administrative tasks within bitFlyer EU.
Education / Qualification / Experience
- Proven degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations or related area.
- Knowledge of Luxembourgish Labor regulations.
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources duties, ideally within regulated financial institutions, e-commerce or Fintech organizations.
- Previous exposure to start-up environments preferred.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Other European languages preferred.
- Japanese language is a plus.
Company: bitFlyer Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Application Deadline: N/A